• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Group Buy Stop_Tech BBK Group buy

Hey guys, Our next group buy will be on front and rear Stoptech Big brakes.

NSX Prime Group Buy Form

This is a:
[x] Direct vendor group buy
[ ] Third party group buy
If third party, payment will be made:
[ ] Directly to the vendor (must link to vendor's NSX Prime Vendor page or include address and contact info.)
[ ] To a third party (Any third party taking payment must follow Vendor Requirements)

Minimum Number of Units:5 Sets Front and rear

Maximum Number of Units (can be unlimited):Unlimited

Closing Date (max. 90 days - no open-ended group buys):30 days

Product Will Ship: [ ] As payments are received
[x] After the group buy is closed

Payment Procedure: [ ] No deposit, payment due prior to shipping
[ ] Deposit of ____ upon sign up, balance due ________
[x] Payment in full upon signing up

Payment Methods Accepted (indicate any convenience fees): Paypal, via, MC, Discover, Check, Cash. I will handle the fees.

Estimated Delivery Time / Date: 30-45 days after GB closes

Product Pricing - 4390.00 shipped in Continental US

Stoptechbbk-1.jpg

All ST40 Calipers in red ( other colors additional )
Slotted rotors
Includes E-Brake
Both front and rear brakes included in this price!

This GB will last until April 10th at 9pm EST

I need to get 5 complete sets sold for this price, However there is no cap. So if 9 people want this that is fine.

MSRP is over $5000! plus shipping.

Source 1 Price is

$4390.00 Shipped in the Con-US

If you have been thinking about these NOW IS THE TIME!

If you are local we offer installation for a very reasonable price also.

Payment is due when signing up. Those payments can be made via PayPal, Credit card, Check, Money order or cash.

Once the individual payments are made and clear I will place the order to make the kit. So expect 45 day turn around time.

If They are being shipped anywhere else additional charges will apply and be requested prior to shipping.

windshieldbanner.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Stop_Tech BBK Group buy!

One of the services that would be really cool if it was offered is a custom caliper paintjob - e.g. repaint with "NSX" logo or some such.

I am very interested. I trying to see if I can get rid of my wheels. They will not clear. So the 5k might end up costing me close to another 3k more.

I am very interested. I trying to see if I can get rid of my wheels. They will not clear. So the 5k might end up costing me close to another 3k more.

Understood. I may keep it open longer to get some more buyers. I want to hit this 5 set price break for everyone.

That would be cool. I have the Advan Kreuzer v w/ RB 97-2005 caliber/rotor upgrade. I'm looking into the Advan RS

Wow, that IS is a really good price. I wasn't planning on getting these until summer of next year. Maybe I can scrounge up enough funds to get these sooner.

How much more would it be to get cross drilled rotors all around? How far would you be willing to extend this GB and would their be another GB sometime next year?

Wow, that IS is a really good price. I wasn't planning on getting these until summer of next year. Maybe I can scrounge up enough funds to get these sooner.

How much more would it be to get cross drilled rotors all around? How far would you be willing to extend this GB and would their be another GB sometime next year?

If your interested I can get the price difference. I'm not real sure on another GB or how much longer I will extend this one. Obviously it's not really a high demand set up due to the cost. When
Your ready feel Free to PM me and I will do my best for you on pricing.

I'd be all over this next spring/summer. The price is great. Just a lack of funds due to new wheels (which I am buying with offsets to clear the Stoptechs).

Ooops. Edited post. With ebrake this is a great deal.

Last edited:
I bought already a set for the front, can I just get a discount on the rear set?? Or if someone wants only the front we can spli the cost, ofcourse I'll pay more than half. Nico

How bad is it to only have the front? I guess, how bad would the brake bias be and is it a problem for just street driving? I'd consider splitting the cost of fronts/rears with you, Nico

How bad is it to only have the front? I guess, how bad would the brake bias be and is it a problem for just street driving? I'd consider splitting the cost of fronts/rears with you, Nico

You'll be definitely fine on the street, even on the track if you use an aggressive rear pad. Something like a carbotech XP8/10. I have a bunch of $125/set aggressive pads laying around most of them at 80-90% left. You can have any of them for $25. PM me if you need any.

If it wasn't for the fact that I need to rebuild my transmission I would of done this. I wanted to get front and rear in silver but the prices I was seeing was ~6K total this is definitely a bargain at that price.

Back