• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Stormrider ver 2.0

tommy has had many amazing+badass changes to his ride for quite sometime now... u need to show the rest of prime brother.... its been far too long!

A few from the interwebs... hope you don't mind Storm. Car looks great!!

A few from the interwebs... hope you don't mind Storm. Car looks great!!

Dayum!!!!! Wicked nice ride...........................

BC Forged rims? Love what you did with the front end, all blacked out looks great.

Couple more Storm just sent me just now to post... Car looks great!!

Funny I cracked my front bumper, and to cover it until its repaired at the paint shop, I bought some carbon fiber sheet and applied in the middle just like yours, 2nd time cracked, 1st time damaged I painted center section black, and put a large STMPO sticker over cracked area......

P.S. Those white wheels look the best on your NSX, the car photographs so well, it almost looks as if it could have came from the factory that way.

Last edited:
those godddamn wheels! :)

were there any interior changes?

9452880807_20342cfb4f_b.jpg

9455661088_ee5639792d_c.jpg

:( now i wish my car was an earlier model GPW so it had the black top and i can copy storms car

your car looks amazing...in my eyes better than any car on the forum...your mod are done tastefully and it look "clean" ...looks OEM ...it doesnt have a 5foot wing or other sillly things where i just shake my head and ask WHY.

Zaid

Back