• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Stradale In Motion

i forgot to mention that those wheels (are they stock?) looks really nice and rare. beautifully accents the black mirrors and grille

how is the ride

I mean, does it feel to stiff, or is it OK,

and do you drive it regularly or do you have to be extra careful not to hit it's bottom

sweet ride!!. I would have kept the stock wheels, but its not like you asked my opinion. :tongue:

cmhs75 said:
how is the ride

I mean, does it feel to stiff, or is it OK,

and do you drive it regularly or do you have to be extra careful not to hit it's bottom

The ride is stiff but not unbearable. It has a regular and race mode and with active suspension the race mode does make a noticeable difference. I haven't bottomed out yet but living in FL I do enjoy some pretty good roads. I would not reccomend it as a daily driver for several reasons but if you just want to go out for a few hours and driving it the way it was meant to be driven I can't think of a better car.

NSXLuvr said:
sweet ride!!. I would have kept the stock wheels, but its not like you asked my opinion. :tongue:

I did keep the stock wheels (track days) but it looks far more aggressive with the HREs. Can you believe that they only weigh one pound more a corner. Almost doesn't make sense.

Amazing car. I would love to see more pictures...maybe a few high res to use as a desktop :)

Back