• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Street Fighter IV (Coming Soon)

But I'll probably end up buying this someday... just not yet.

J

Hurry up and buy it so I can whip you like the dog you are..................:biggrin:

BTW - I have started working on my Sagat game. That guy is the ultimate bad azz in this game. According to "The Book" Sagat is the best character in SFIV..........

For those that would like to know the tier list for SFIV is as follows

Tier Character
S Sagat
A Zangief
A Ryu
A Fei Long
A Balrog
A M. Bison
A Blanka
B Rufus
B Akuma
B Seth
B Chun-Li
B Gouken
B Rose
B Ken
B Sakura
C El Fuerte
C Gen
C Abel
C Dhalsim
C Guile
C C.Viper
D Cammy
D E.Honda
D Vega
F Dan

Add-ons are now available from Playstation network as follows:

1. Street Fighter® IV’s Shoryuken Pack
This pack contains alternate costumes for Ryu, Ken, Akuma, Gouken, and Dan.

2. Street Fighter® IV’s Femme Fatale Pack
The Femme Fatale Costume Pack includes all-new alternate costumes for Street Fighter® IV’s deadly female combatants: Cammy, Chun-Li, Crimson Viper, Rose, and Sakura. More than just color changes, these five costumes allow you to give your fighter a new look for all to see. In this pack, Chun-Li wears a sleek dress, Cammy is battle-ready in new gear, and more.

3. Street Fighter® IV Brawler Costume Pack
The Brawler Costume Pack includes all-new alternate costumes for Street Fighter® IV’s hand-to-hand high-powered combatants: Abel, E.Honda, El Fuerte, Rufus, and Zangief. More than just color changes, these five costumes allow you to dress up and customize your fighters for all to see. See El Fuerte in a chef’s outfit, E.Honda in classic attire and Zangief in a truly Capcom classic outfit.

Add-ons are now available from Playstation network as follows:

1. Street Fighter® IV’s Shoryuken Pack
This pack contains alternate costumes for Ryu, Ken, Akuma, Gouken, and Dan.

2. Street Fighter® IV’s Femme Fatale Pack
The Femme Fatale Costume Pack includes all-new alternate costumes for Street Fighter® IV’s deadly female combatants: Cammy, Chun-Li, Crimson Viper, Rose, and Sakura. More than just color changes, these five costumes allow you to give your fighter a new look for all to see. In this pack, Chun-Li wears a sleek dress, Cammy is battle-ready in new gear, and more.

3. Street Fighter® IV Brawler Costume Pack
The Brawler Costume Pack includes all-new alternate costumes for Street Fighter® IV’s hand-to-hand high-powered combatants: Abel, E.Honda, El Fuerte, Rufus, and Zangief. More than just color changes, these five costumes allow you to dress up and customize your fighters for all to see. See El Fuerte in a chef’s outfit, E.Honda in classic attire and Zangief in a truly Capcom classic outfit.

does PS3 charge for these add ons?

Sagat and Zangief are both cheese characters.

My gf is good at fighting games, but had never played SF before. She tried playing with all the female characters and got her ass kicked. She tried Sagat and beat me the first try. I was like WTF!?!

I found that everytime Zangief gets knocked down all you have to do is start rotating the stick in a 360 motion and hit punch as soon as he gets up to start his slam. This is the cheesiest move in the game. It worked everytime except on Seth. As soon as Seth knocks Zangief down come up with the spinning lariat and Seth is toast.

Sagat and Zangief are both cheese characters.

My gf is good at fighting games, but had never played SF before. She tried playing with all the female characters and got her ass kicked. She tried Sagat and beat me the first try. I was like WTF!?!

I found that everytime Zangief gets knocked down all you have to do is start rotating the stick in a 360 motion and hit punch as soon as he gets up to start his slam. This is the cheesiest move in the game. It worked everytime except on Seth. As soon as Seth knocks Zangief down come up with the spinning lariat and Seth is toast.

I havent been able to play much at all but I beat that Seth punk with Zangief easily and cant with any of the other characters yet. I think SFIV has changed the "Wake-Up" rules now and some characters have good "wake-up" moves especially Zangief.

Anybody have tips for beating Seth w/Dhalism?
Dhalism is the one character I can't win with. I haven't even come close.:mad:

Yeah Roger, check your messages. I made a friend request a while back.

EndLeSS:
Can I add you to my PSN? I'm NSX_FTW if you want to play couple of games.

niM

Dhalsim, still waiting to play you.
I added you, let me know....

Yeah Roger, check your messages. I made a friend request a while back.

EndLeSS:
Can I add you to my PSN? I'm NSX_FTW if you want to play couple of games.

niM

Sorry guys......I have been crazy busy with work and just got back into the country a couple hours ago. Actually I am at LAX now waiting for my delayed flight to SFO.

Roger,
I haven't seen you logged-in. Endless and I on the other hand just had a nice SF4 session.

EndLeSS:
Damn man, you bought all the costume packs. haha. Blanka's costume is too funny, and Fei Long's is well, appropriate in San Francisco during a parade. Great games, I gotta learn how to play the other characters though. I am too focused on Akuma, but he is my favorite player since SF Alpha. Until next time..

niM

Roger,
I haven't seen you logged-in. Endless and I on the other hand just had a nice SF4 session.

EndLeSS:
Damn man, you bought all the costume packs. haha. Blanka's costume is too funny, and Fei Long's is well, appropriate in San Francisco during a parade. Great games, I gotta learn how to play the other characters though. I am too focused on Akuma, but he is my favorite player since SF Alpha. Until next time..

niM

Yeah I finally added you and Endless last weekend but never saw you guys online. Or I dont know how to look correctly. How do I know if you guys are on and then how do I set up the match directly?

Also I never seem to find anyone to play that has at least 1 green light. I have to settle for yellows but the game doesnt seem to be affected at all.

Anyone know how to improve this?

BTW - I think I am going to have to break down and buy the Fightstick off EBay. I just cant play Dhalsim right without it. Yoga teleport is impossible........

Roger,

EndLeSS:

niM

GGs man.
Yea, my bro bought all of the costume packs. Fei Long's is really crazy (I always choose pink b/c it's so WRONG looking, but the costume is actually from Enter the Dragon, in the beginning of the movie where he spars) Most of the costumes are pretty good.
Ryu is my best character, but I'm learning Ken, Sagat, Bison, and slightly Abel.

Roger, just play anyone who has 3 bars or more. You will have a good connection.

BTW - I think I am going to have to break down and buy the Fightstick off EBay. I just cant play Dhalsim right without it. Yoga teleport is impossible........

I teleport a lot with Akuma which is the same input for Dhalsim. Not very hard, just set your buttons. For example, my R2 is set to all kicks and problem solved. But if you can buy the fightstick, please do, just invite me sometime so I can try it.. lol.. I don't blame you though, I'd be the same if I had a SF arcade at home..

Endless:
Yeah you're very good at Ryu. I stick with Akuma because I only play ranked games if I got no buddies to play with. I'm at 4250 and I hate loosing 128 points. Speaking of that, I was playing earlier, 10 won in a row matches = 10 points. I swear man, SF4 searching sucks. And the sad part is, half of those players are actually good players and I got pretty close on loosing. geesh. hurry up capcom and fix this..

niM

I teleport a lot with Akuma which is the same input for Dhalsim. Not very hard, just set your buttons. For example, my R2 is set to all kicks and problem solved. But if you can buy the fightstick, please do, just invite me sometime so I can try it.. lol.. I don't blame you though, I'd be the same if I had a SF arcade at home..

niM

ahhh....good tip. I still need the stick though....

I wont be on this weekend cause I will be in Reno but hopefully I can meet up with you guys online soon.

Back