• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Stuntman finishes 2nd in the Grand Am Koni Challenge race at New Jersey

This race aired again last week but be sure to catch the next Koni Challenge race Airing on SPEED this Sunday Oct 12th at 11am EST from Miller Motorsports Park, Utah. This time I'm in a Ford Mustang FR500C, different car, different team, different co-driver, another podium.

More information:
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=112355

Looking forward to seeing drive again Billy although it's not quite as entertaining as seeing you powerdrift a NSX through the corners at the last NSX & Friends event at the Streets of Willow. :biggrin:

Looking forward to seeing drive again Billy although it's not quite as entertaining as seeing you powerdrift a NSX through the corners at the last NSX & Friends event at the Streets of Willow. :biggrin:
Thank you :biggrin:

Not as exciting? Did you see the race? Their was some unwanted power-drifting going on there...:wink:

Thank you :biggrin:

Not as exciting? Did you see the race? Their was some unwanted power-drifting going on there...:wink:

I saw it. Great on TV but when you're are standing about 20 feet away like at Streets, that was something else!

Sorry to see the Z4M Coupe was totalled at the VIR race. Looks like a pretty horrific crash:eek: , glad to hear the driver (not stuntman) is ok.

Attachments

• z4mracecar.jpg
    z4mracecar.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 41
  • z4mracecar2.jpg
    z4mracecar2.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 44
  • z4mracecar3.jpg
    z4mracecar3.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 41
Great racing Billy.

If they had a major for race car driving in college I would have gone for it head first and I think I would have done well. I'm trying to scrape up enough money to get some instruction under my belt while I'm still under 25 just in case I have real potential. I'm limited to motorcycle racing now because it's cheaper, even then it's rare.

Any advice for someone starting from scratch? Kart racing?

Great racing Billy.

If they had a major for race car driving in college I would have gone for it head first and I think I would have done well. I'm trying to scrape up enough money to get some instruction under my belt while I'm still under 25 just in case I have real potential. I'm limited to motorcycle racing now because it's cheaper, even then it's rare.

Any advice for someone starting from scratch? Kart racing?
Thank you :)

Don't be discouraged, Randy Pobst and Borris Said started REALLY late in their careers, you never know.

On the flip side, money makes the world go around. As you know, racing isn't cheap. Karting is great but especially for race craft if you're looking to start racing cars, do a 3-day racing school (Skip Barber or Bob Bonderant) -which combined with 1 additional car control clinic can get you your regional racing license -leaping a ton of BS, frustration, and time going other routes -as a start.

Thank you :)

Don't be discouraged, Randy Pobst and Borris Said started REALLY late in their careers, you never know.

On the flip side, money makes the world go around. As you know, racing isn't cheap. Karting is great but especially for race craft if you're looking to start racing cars, do a 3-day racing school (Skip Barber or Bob Bonderant) -which combined with 1 additional car control clinic can get you your regional racing license -leaping a ton of BS, frustration, and time going other routes -as a start.

I sincerely appreciate your advice. It's not coincidence that I've been focusing on getting my $$$ right. Done correctly, it will also provide cash flow over time. So far so good, long ways to go though.

Well done Billy....
Never expected anything less

I sincerely appreciate your advice. It's not coincidence that I've been focusing on getting my $$$ right. Done correctly, it will also provide cash flow over time. So far so good, long ways to go though.
Very smart. Its easy to come into the sport and spent a ton of money and go nowhere. Make sure to always have a plan and goals, its not easy, but it's not impossible.

Thanks Coz! :biggrin:

You're a class act brother.....
Class acts, put out first class efforts....
Any news on when your coming out this way yet ?

Thanks Coz! :biggrin:[/QUOTE]

Back