• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Stupid F-ing raccoon

I've only owned my NSX for like 2 months... I guess it was just a matter of time...
I guess this means it's time for a body kit!???

Attachments

• IMG_20130731_023613_624.jpg
    IMG_20130731_023613_624.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 702
Don't feel so bad,looks to be cosmetic.You are among an elite group of owners that have hit wildlife,including armadillo.

This is life man, don't worry about it. The raccoon is dead. You just have an nsx with a little damage. You got the better end of the deal in the accident. That bump can be repaired IMO. if not... Yes, you can always update and upgrade.

I'm more concerned about that spread eagled moth:eek:

Don't feel so bad,looks to be cosmetic.You are among an elite group of owners that have hit wildlife,including armadillo.

I hit an Armadillo 3 weeks after paint @ 30MPH. Only damage wasn't to paint but bumper, hood and fender out of adjustment, bent inner bumper bracket.

I hit an Armadillo 3 weeks after paint @ 30MPH. Only damage wasn't to paint but bumper, hood and fender out of adjustment, bent inner bumper bracket.

Ahhh that was you! thats like hitting a bowling ball:frown:

I hit a chupacabra last week.

LOL... dude you are one of a handful of people on here with a real good sense of humor. I laugh at your stuff all the time.

I guess when you grow up ugly you have to make girls laugh.

LOL... dude you are one of a handful of people on here with a real good sense of humor. I laugh at your stuff all the time.

I guess when you grow up ugly you have to make girls laugh.

I thought they just liked my killer tan.?

th

249_17980119411_2022_n.jpg

FuryXX managed to suck up a hummingbird a few years ago.

so you lost your tow hook cover and a small crack near the bottom that know one can see. thats not bad at all. no need to go widebody kit

poor NSX though

- - - Updated - - -

I have taken out construction cones at high speeds and ripped off my passengerside mirror like it was attached with butter slice.

I hit a raccoon one night, he got wedged under my WW front spoiler until he was grated thin enough to be processed and passed under the rest of the car.

hey Ken since you resurrected this....I used to love them so much that at our wedding we had trays of yodels/twinkies/ring dings /devil dogs at the Viennese table.

Back