• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Stupid things you've done recently...

Paid for breakfast drive thru at McDonald's and immediately drove off (without said breakfast). In my defense, the party that finally ended just a few hours earlier was one fun event...:smile: I did drive back thru and claim my tastey meal.

Interesting...

I'm back home in Canada for Christmas and as its -20C everything freezes up. So...I'm borrowing my father-in-laws Saturn Vue and the wind sheild washer nozzles were frozen up (I later discovered he's forgotten to remove the summer fluid so it froze). I stopped at the gas station and noticed the bottle of fluid was full so I poured hot water over the nozzles to make sure they freed up. Didn't work and that lead me to believe the issue was more of a mechanical nature. I had to continue onto my relatives place so cleaned the windsheild and moved on.

I thought to myself I'll drive at a slow speed instead of pulling over and pour the bottle of winter fluid down the windsheild...

It worked well but when I pulled the bottle back in the window it dripped all over me and the console...lovely.

Dumb ass move.:rolleyes:

Driving home Christmas day. You know when its really icy out and your windshield wiper stops working as it gets caked with ice? So while driving, you stick your hand out the window and quickly catch, lift and release the wiper letting it smack back on the windshield, breaking up the ice. I did this and managed to rip the wiper off completely. I finished my ride home leaning over my passenger to see out the window. Nothing broken, just had to buy a new blade.

Doug, A few years ago Renee bought a fancy crack berry when they first came out. She brought it home and was showing it to me when she dropped it in the swimming pool. I jumped right in to get it, clothes on. Guess what was in my pocket?:biggrin:

Not going there................ :biggrin:

Almost cut the tip of the thumb off the other day slicing a bagel. Am holding it closed with duct tape over a band-aid.

This thread is becoming very funny...

I use Super Glue when I do something like that. Really.

I have heard that actually works really good. I use Nu-Skin. A product that is made to 'Glue' your cut back together and forms a totally watertight barrier.

A friend of mine in NJ took off two of his fingers with a chain saw a couple of years ago.

He needed more than glue .........:rolleyes:

$50k+ later he has his fingers back. They work about 75% of what they used too after full recovery.

It's firewood season out there - Be safe.

This is my friend Kirk. The audio sounds a bit off but passable.
Warning - Video does have a few frames of somewhat graphic post-op pictures of his hand injury.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PMseEKzkQho&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PMseEKzkQho&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Last edited:
Yesterday I drove 45 miles to work and realized I had forgotten my security badge. Can't get into work without it. Drove 45 miles back home and back to work again...2 hours wasted. :mad: And I didn't even drive the NSX...it was raining.

Yesterday I drove 45 miles to work and realized I had forgotten my security badge. Can't get into work without it. Drove 45 miles back home and back to work again...2 hours wasted. :mad: And I didn't even drive the NSX...it was raining.

Don't they know you at the gate/door?

Here in Jersey, all we have to do is go across the street and get some coffee and donuts for them, come back to the gate, ask how the kids and the little lady are doing, give 'em the "stuff" .... and your in. Risky though. If the guy doesn't have kids or a wife, he will keep the donuts and call the cops! :biggrin:

Don't they know you at the gate/door?

Here in Jersey, all we have to do is go across the street and get some coffee and donuts for them, come back to the gate, ask how the kids and the little lady are doing, give 'em the "stuff" .... and your in. Risky though. If the guy doesn't have kids or a wife, he will keep the donuts and call the cops! :biggrin:

The building I work in has no guard, only electronic badge activated entry doors. There are cameras watching to make sure no one follows another person in without using their badge aka "piggybacking".

Back