• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Sub Box

I cannot say enough about my entire experience with Hrant supplying this product - he was extremely accomodating through the Q & A then order process. Pretty reasonable price considering both the quality & the customization to my pattern. Great turn-around of < 2 weeks, again pretty darn good considering custom made!
I elected to keep with the stock Zanardi colour scheme as I am happy with that in my red/black car. Obviously Hrant can offer many colour schemes, far beyond the normal Honda selection - find a combo to match your own car colour, whether custom or std. fit
Definitely give these a
biggthum.gif
biggthum.gif

The std. vs new Hrant (Hrant on right)
(note: I decided to have the shorter "tail" - that part just tucks under the seat anyway)

Attachments

• carpet 015.jpg
    carpet 015.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 1,561
Overlaying them shows more of the difference
I was never really impressed with the stock one's fit anyway - seemed like the angle at the front flat section was too much, leaving a little gap between the floor & the sidewall. As you can see from the installed pics above, that is not a problem with the new fit.

Attachments

• carpet 016.jpg
    carpet 016.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 1,520
Wow easy .......

Ken, I don't think I could have received such effusive compliments even if I had paid for it ........ :D

Glad it all worked out and on time ;)

Back