• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Sunday 12/28 meet in Louisville

Hey NSXlvr,
I thought I would post this so any guys in the Louisville area will know what they are missing out on. I hope that if we start posting our meets more of the locals will come out of hiding.

That was a fun drive on Sunday. Of course, it was way to short. Would have been nice to drive, stop for some lunch, then drive a little more. :smile:
Next time we meet you will have to drive my car so you can feel the differences. YOu will have to drive in the front so I don't keep looking in the rearview! I am still blown away by how nice your car looks. It is so rare to see a NSX around here that I can't stop staring even though I have one - lol.

It was AWESOME!! My girl was upset because she called while you were getting on it, and she couldnt hear me at all, because of how loud your exhaust is :tongue:

Whatever hill you took me on, was a BEAST!! I mean it felt like a rollercoaster! Yes, it does have to be longer. And your car, definetly has more power than mine, I mean, by MASSIVE amounts!

Do you know who owns a black NSX in the area??? I took the lady to Fridays off Hurstborne,and as I was sitting at a light and a black one, with an older gentleman drove by! I would've followed but he was going in the opposite direction.

I still can't believe you parked your baby at Oxmoor :eek:

LOL - it's not like Oxmoor is anything like Jefferson Mall. :rolleyes:

Did the black NSX have a comptech exhaust? If it did it is the one w/ the comptech sc system. I've only seen it twice. I heard it was going up for sale this past winter but it never made it to the market as far as I know. The guy that owns it works near me and hangs out with one of the local Porshce club members. I would like to meet the owner next time I see him.

I'm pulling the ecu out tonight. Should be simple but we'll see how that goes. :rolleyes:

BTW - my car has about 300 less lbs than yours. THat and the loud exhaust make it seem faster, but I doubt it really is very much difference.

Next time shoot me a PM and I will be there. If you like exhaust then you will have to hear mine to believe it!!

CJ

Next time shoot me a PM and I will be there. If you like exhaust then you will have to hear mine to believe it!!

CJ

Cool! Do you still work for R** B*** energy drinks?
I haven't seen you post in a long time. Didn't know if you still had the NSX.:biggrin:

Last edited:
Justin...TALK ME OUT OF SELLIN THE X!!!!!!!!!!!

You would be making a tragic mistake. If you need cash, sell one of the other cars. THey will be easier to sell and you won't risk losing as much $.
The NSX is a classic and becomes even more valuable now that there will not be a new NSX. It is a one of the coolest looking cars EVER made. It has made several top ten lists of great cars.
You have to drive a car to get to work. Make that one car the NSX. :biggrin:
Once $ starts to flow a little more freely you will be glad you kept it. FOr now cut out Booze (or get cheap beer), shop at ALDI for discount groceries, cut any cable packages that aren't needed, and don't buy your friends meals at Hooters :wink:. Of all the things I would edit to save $ the NSX would be last.:biggrin:

Don't sell your car. I'd say there are 10--12 cars around the 'ville area. Give me a few days heads up and I'll be there. Stopped on Hurstbourne about a week ago to meet you--were at Mall St. Matthews:frown: Gonna run down some of these locals this year, tell them about prime, hope does some good:redface: John

Don't sell your car. I'd say there are 10--12 cars around the 'ville area. Give me a few days heads up and I'll be there. Stopped on Hurstbourne about a week ago to meet you--were at Mall St. Matthews:frown: Gonna run down some of these locals this year, tell them about prime, hope does some good:redface: John

HAHAHAHAHHAHA okay, that is hilarious. I got a text saying "there was some guy that stopped in and mentioned something about a car"

I was SO confused :tongue:

Still here and still working for R** B***. Anyone hitting the Bluegrass motorsports park in April?? I cant wait.

Still here and still working for R** B***. Anyone hitting the Bluegrass motorsports park in April?? I cant wait.

You know it! I will be taking it fairly easy up there since I don't like spending $1,100 on tires every weekend. Hope to get up there on some weekdays since we would get a discount. :biggrin:

You know it! I will be taking it fairly easy up there since I don't like spending $1,100 on tires every weekend. Hope to get up there on some weekdays since we would get a discount. :biggrin:

Just don't show up with crappy all season tires - I can't stand sitting there listing to tires howl.... :biggrin:

Just don't show up with crappy all season tires - I can't stand sitting there listing to tires howl.... :biggrin:

You know I go the Bfg KDWs from Costco. Only the best sport tires you can get at Costco. Mounted, balanced, and filled w/ nitrogen for under a grand.:biggrin:
I'll be sure to change them out with my General Exclaims before I come up...

Last edited:
Might as well pick up some adult diapers while youre there. I got to take a couple recon laps a few week ago. This track is great!!

What happened? Staying in Louisville?

Somehow I went from being offered a regional manager spot, to a new recruits status. The guy I was to replace decided he should stay, and now I'm getting it harder than a ron jeremy video!

As far as staying in Louisville, I have another 11 months :mad:

At least I've got Justin to swig some beers with.

Get me on with the legal drug sales you do :biggrin:

Back