• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Sunday caravan to JGTC from OC?

Is anyone not staying in the Fontana area caravaning to JGTC on Sunday from OC? :smile: :smile: :smile:

You guys are missing out on those wild, knock down, off the wall parties Steve and Sandy throw at these events on Saturday night :biggrin: We do sell over night storage space at the Fairfield Inn if needed :cool: See you there

I'm commuting from RSM as well. Gotta come home to switch kids!!! :biggrin:

PoohBEAR said:
Similarly to Gil aka Coolnsx, the older I get, the cooler I become. Stay tune....I'll be changing my screen name to CoolerNSX :D
How about "CoolerNSX formerly know as PoohBEAR". Since I have 10 years on you, I must be really cool! :biggrin:

NemesisX said:
Im commuting too!! I cant fit in a hotel bed!!!
Sorry, can't relate - when you're 5' noth'n" you never have that problem. :biggrin: We shorties have other issues, like reaching stuff on the top shelf, having to put a pillow in the seat to drive - JK, and playing basketball against trees!! :frown:

So are we meeting at the same place as on Saturday to caravan?

SilverOne said:
ditto, need to switch dates ;) J/k!

And I just need a change of underwear. :redface: You single guys are lucky! :tongue:

I guess we can meet at the Target parking lot again on Sunday.

Meeting time will have to depend on what program they have scheduled for Sunday morning. I guess we have to play it by ear, unless you just want to keep the same time as Saturday.

I love my own bed too.

Chris, you could always flip your underwear...its just as
comfortable....:biggrin:

I'll be coming commuting with you guys again on Sunday. See you fellas tomorrow morning.

Ed

PoohBEAR said:
11am at target :D ....same spot
Calvin,
Change of plans for me. I am going to be at the track by 10 AM. Leaving Irvine at 9:00. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Scott.

Back