• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Sunday Drive

Half way between us would be South Center Mall. How about the Bahama Breeze in the North mall parking lot? Easy to find and accessible. Say 12:30?

15700 Southcenter Pkwy
Tukwila, WA 98188-2827
206-241-4448

Half way between us would be South Center Mall. How about the Bahama Breeze in the North mall parking lot? Easy to find and accessible. Say 12:30?

15700 Southcenter Pkwy
Tukwila, WA 98188-2827
206-241-4448

Sounds like a plan. I'm just gettin ready so I might be there closer to 1:00. See you there

Sounds good. 12:30-1pm works. I got a late start, and am in no hurry- nor feeling particularly productive today. :biggrin:

PM Ken your cell, in case he decides to meet up.

15700 Southcenter Pkwy
Tukwila, WA 98188-2827
206-241-4448

I wont make that time frame ,

I will call when I head out and meet up with you ,

should be around 230ish

Happy Motoring

How about a drive this sunday 27th:biggrin:

I will have to see what the weekend schedule looks like! I just dropped off my car at Zahntech for alignment and it will get new springs as the previous owner dropped my car lower than I would like and did not have the car realigned. So John will be ordering new springs for my car so that we can get the camber in a reasonable range without resorting to offset bushings and since it is not my daily I can give him time.

Keep me posted, I think I will be available too!:smile:

Fowler...start a new thread and lets go from there...
But pick a time/meeting location so we can plan!

Wish I couldn't join you guys, but I've got other arrangements... Give me a call though if things last a while.

Chris

Back