• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Sunday Sept 13th Acura of Lynnwood Import Car Meet/show

It sound more like the DR. and Charles spend more time giving excuses on why there car is in the shop. All I can conclude from all the "I can't make it, my car is in the shop" nonsense, is don't supercharge the NSX. Sorry guys:eek: I'm staying stock.:biggrin:

Hey, my car isn't in the shop... just feels like it's not making 373hp. Maybe I'm just getting used to it.... gonna find out in a few weeks.

Then it can go into the shop!

I am in for the dyno also.

Ok good news fellas, I have confirmation on a mobile dyno!!!:cool: In fact, We'll have a pair of them there!! So we'll be able to hook one car up while the other one is running! We'll be able to run through twice as many cars that way!

Now, let's start that head count so I can reserve enough spots! I'm expecting a sh.. load of cars, so no maybe's only for sure's on the list please. Remember it's Sunday September 13th at 1pm.

1. nsxlife
2. GTNSX

It sound more like the DR. and Charles spend more time giving excuses on why there car is in the shop. All I can conclude from all the "I can't make it, my car is in the shop" nonsense, is don't supercharge the NSX. Sorry guys:eek: I'm staying stock.:biggrin:

:rolleyes:
My car is not in the shop because of the supercharger. And it hasn't been in the shop because of the supercharger except for when I was having it installed and tuned, then the meth kit installed and tuned a week later. 431 RWHP makes it worth it to me! But yes Dad, it is in the shop again :redface:..... because I'm having other goodies put on! :biggrin:

So I'm not at all surprised that you want to stay stock.... But you shouldn't use our car's being in the shop getting mods as your excuse because you can't get permission to spend it on a supercharger! :tongue:

The way I see it, the Dr. and I wear the pants. You do get out so I'll give you a little credit and say you wear the pants too. But you need to figure out how to get them turned around and quit zipping them up in the back! :eek:

Now my friend it's time to Supercharge it, or turbo if you prefer. Besides you said it yourself, that you get tired of the cars at the track pulling on you in the straights....right? With all that time spent out at the track and your finely tuned driving skills, FI will add the power that you need to stay out in front! :cool:

ok, so the FI route is analogy of wearing pants now...

i do hope you pants wearing big boys comes out more. I said it first, don't let Hudak see this thread...:biggrin:

With 400whp, Charles are you getting some serious brake kits and tires on your car too??

Looks like you FI guys got called out. My wife calls what you wear as "pantskirts". Mine may zip from the back, but at least you can't pull it over my head:eek:

ok, so the FI route is analogy of wearing pants now...

No no not at all. Wearing the pants meaning not needing permission from the wifey to do mod's on the car. :wink: He get's to get out of the house pretty often and that's why I said he wears the pants, but he wears them backwards. :tongue:
I'm definately not gonna claim that because I have more than 400whp that I can hang with you track rats. After all, I experienced first hand riding in your passenger seat whipping up on 600+hp guys! But they did pull away from on you on the straights. What I was trying to say was that if you track guys went FI, not only will you continue to smoke the rest of the pack through the corners, they won't pull away from you on the straights near as much either.

With 400whp, Charles are you getting some serious brake kits and tires on your car too??

Wheels and tires are on....BBK is coming soon :biggrin:. The current mod in process is the body kit :wink:.

Last edited:
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Looks like you FI guys got called out. My wife calls what you wear as "pantskirts". Mine may zip from the back, but at least you can't pull it over my head:eek:

Ok ok, I wasn't gonna take it that far Fowler but if you insist....
Pantskirts??? Must be a stuck in the 90's thing. :rolleyes:
And I know for fact that I pee standing up, but with you zipping in the back, you my friend have to squat! :eek: Sorry, I couldn't resist. :tongue:

Back on topic and to the list. Besides the 4 that I have listed here, I have 5 other NSX's confirmed that do not frequent prime weather permitting.

1. nsxlife
2. gtnsx
3. DrVolkl
4. Velveeta

Last edited:

And I know for fact that I pee standing up, but with you zipping in the back, you my friend have to squat! :eek:

Or maybe he just puts his pants on backwards. :wink:

Back on topic and to the list. Besides the 4 that I have listed here, I have 5 other NSX's confirmed that do not frequent prime weather permitting.

1. nsxlife
2. gtnsx
3. DrVolkl
4. Velveeta
5. Ekkalak
6. V-tecpwr

Last edited:
I want to come, but won't be in the NSX if that is OK. ladies:wink:

I want to come, but won't be in the NSX if that is OK. ladies:wink:

Great idea.. come to an Acura of Lynwood event in your Ford. Wife taking the NSX for the weekend again John? :smile::smile:

I'm thinking about going back to the stock lip on my car... you gonna have anyone there to slap one on and take my aftermarket one off Charles? I want to go lower with my new rims and I think a stock lip will give me more clearance.

I'm thinking about going back to the stock lip on my car... you gonna have anyone there to slap one on and take my aftermarket one off Charles? I want to go lower with my new rims and I think a stock lip will give me more clearance.

I'll see what I can work out. My shop is closed on Sunday's and I'm not sure if I'll have any techs there for this event. We'll have to play it by ear. Do you have a new stock lip or do I need to order you one?

Great idea.. come to an Acura of Lynwood event in your Ford. Wife taking the NSX for the weekend again John? :smile::smile:..

LMAO!!!

Last edited:

1. nsxlife
2. gtnsx
3. DrVolkl
4. Velveeta
5. Ekkalak
6. V-tecpwr
7. Jfowler

You guys crack me up!!! Hey Doc, your front lip shouldn't be all that difficult, just some socket wrenches and jack/stands. Maybe Charles can have those set aside before his shop closes?

Charles, did u find out how much for the dyno?

You guys crack me up!!! Hey Doc, your front lip shouldn't be all that difficult, just some socket wrenches and jack/stands. Maybe Charles can have those set aside before his shop closes?

No, it's super easy.... just easier if you have a lift. Plus I need to buy one from Charles.

Sorry Charles for not posting on Honda-tech. Its been a while since I checked the thread. Looks like Moses posted already. I am still going to come to the show for sure. Not sure on dyno though. See ya the 13th.

Sorry Charles for not posting on Honda-tech. Its been a while since I checked the thread. Looks like Moses posted already. I am still going to come to the show for sure. Not sure on dyno though. See ya the 13th.

No problem bro, Sounds good I'll put you on the list. Remember guys, the list is so I can reserve enough parking so we can group together. The sign up's for the dyno will be done on the day of.

Dynopak dynos (we'll have two of them there) 50 bucks and you get two base line pulls.

Last edited:
Is that the one where you take your wheels off and hook up to the machine, or the typical setup?

Should be fun...

I believe you take off ur wheels. I think it's the same type I had done at NSXPO by Chad. Although I'd prefer the one that C-Speed has, but at least this way I'll be able to have a direct comparison to my last dyno before I installed my intake.

Yeah, there are a pair of pods that hook up to your hubs. Your wheels do have to be removed so don't forget to bring your locking lug keys. There is no wheel slip so they say it's as acurate as it gets. And yes, it is the same Dyno set up that Shad brought to NSXPO 2008.

Ferrend and Arnon, are you guys coming or at least dropping your cars off or what? If so, I'll add you to the list.

1. nsxlife
2. gtnsx
3. DrVolkl
4. Velveeta
5. Ekkalak
6. V-tecpwr
7. Jfowler
8. Rusted Nailz

Last edited:
Last edited:
Back