• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Sunday Sept 13th Acura of Lynnwood Import Car Meet/show

I'll be there too.

Sweet....Coz is coming too!

I have 5 other NSX's confirmed that do not frequent prime weather permitting.

1. nsxlife
2. gtnsx
3. DrVolkl
4. Velveeta
5. Ekkalak
6. V-tecpwr
7. Jfowler
8. Rusted Nailz
9. Cozmo

1. nsxlife
2. gtnsx
3. DrVolkl
4. Velveeta
5. Ekkalak
6. V-tecpwr
7. Jfowler
8. Rusted Nailz
9. Cozmo
10. FastFour (Zach)
11. Marc (S2000)

Well I havnt yet gotten my nsx, but ill be there. But can I dyno my Nissan 180sx? just curious what it puts down.

Hey Charles,
It looks like I will make it afterall, my new pinion shaft is undersized for the bearing and I had to send it to precision plating in Portland to get it hard chromed and reground what time is the event? Hmm maybe I should just look at the first post.
I will have my race car done for the Seattle event barring rain (I'm not running this beast for the first time in a year on rains)LOL! See you there.
Rick

Hey Charles,
It looks like I will make it afterall, my new pinion shaft is undersized for the bearing and I had to send it to precision plating in Portland to get it hard chromed and reground what time is the event? Hmm maybe I should just look at the first post.
I will have my race car done for the Seattle event barring rain (I'm not running this beast for the first time in a year on rains)LOL! See you there.
Rick

Sweet!!! I'll add you to the list. I also just noticed I overlooked C-Speed:redface: sorry bro!

Let's go guys....It's gonna be a blast! Anyone else???
1. nsxlife
2. gtnsx
3. DrVolkl
4. Velveeta
5. Ekkalak
6. V-tecpwr
7. Jfowler
8. Rusted Nailz
9. Cozmo
10. FastFour (Zach)
11. Marc (S2000)
12. Formula Car
13. C-Speed

Well I havnt yet gotten my nsx, but ill be there. But can I dyno my Nissan 180sx? just curious what it puts down.

Bring 50 bucks and I'm sure they can set you up. It's one of my vendors so I'm not coordinating it.
Oh yeah, we have a 2004 Silverstone on Silver on the lot for Sale! :cool:

You going to have the Seahawks game on?:wink:

Looks like I'll be able to make it. Is it cash only for the dyno, or do you accept credit cards?

Not sure but my guess is that they will take cards, again it's a vendor of ours.

You going to have the Seahawks game on?

What game.....Ah just kidding. Dude of course, I would shut the whole show down otherwise!! LOL! Seriously though, had I known 3 months ago when we first started planning this event that this was opening weekend for football, I would have picked a different date. Oh well, the show must go on!!

Last edited:
Car is detailed and ready to go!!!!!

Sweet!!! Just picked mine up today, :cool: I'll have my boyz put the love to it in the morning!! :tongue:

Let's go guys....It's gonna be a blast! Anyone else???

Looks like we'll hit 20 NSX's with the other's I was able to get to come out!!

1. nsxlife
2. gtnsx
3. DrVolkl
4. Velveeta
5. Ekkalak
6. V-tecpwr
7. Jfowler
8. Rusted Nailz
9. Cozmo
10. FastFour (Zach)
11. Marc (S2000)
12. 4mulaCar
13. C-Speed
14. Olyar15
15. Kane

Looks like Ben (from Aberdeen) and his friends, will be following me up. So it seems it's going to be a good day for a turn out.

Charles, would your crew be able to clean one of my floor mats?

See you guys soon.

Thanks for a fun day Charles! It was good to see some familiar faces and to put faces to a few screen names. I've got a lot of pics and several dyno videos that I posted one of my Facebook pages. I'll figure out how to post them here at some point.

Zach

http://<object width="400" height="300" ><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="movie" value="http://www.facebook.com/v/280273415483" /><embed src="http://www.facebook.com/v/280273415483" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="400" height="300"></embed></object>

hmm...that didn't work. Any ideas anyone? I clicked the option to embed the video off my facebook page.

Last edited:
What happened to the AMG?

So was did it turn out that pretty much everyone's dyno was off by 35hp?

Any other NSX's get up there?

Great day, great turn out. That was fun!

Not really sure what the story was on the Benz. It sounded awesome though. Charles' car only put down 378 and he made 431 on a dynojet. I didn't even want to put mine on w/ the lower numbers coming off that thing.

Thanks Cozmo. I have more, how did you do that?

I just copied the link out of that code you pasted. I think the problem is that the forum software doesn't recognize the embed code for facebook movies. I think if you had done the same thing with some youtube code it would've been fine.

Back