• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

SUPER NSX meet (aka - PAG Feb 3rd): Photo & Video~!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by martin
Whats up with the black NSX with the "200SX style half way up lights"?

yeahhh, i got sleepy eye....and beside it was early in the morning my NSX was still sleepy....lol:smile:

Luis, why didn't you come out?! :biggrin: :biggrin:

LOVE how some of those shots came out... too bad I couldn't hold the cam steady enough on a number of them. NEXT TIME - using tripod for sure! Thanks Daniel for letting me caravan & shoot with all the NSX's and editting/posting the shots for me!! :smile:

oh CRAP... we got jonathan on the boards now? sweet....

so guys, THIS is the dood who risked his life by hanging out the window to get some of these amazing shots... he's got some great works... and has been improving his craft by leaps and bounds....

thanks again jonathan for your help!

Holy crap thats amazing!! Reminds me of those jdm Top End meets.

:cool: :cool:

that was the look or impression we're going for... hopefully our videos can back that up to :wink:

Luis, why didn't you come out?! :biggrin: :biggrin:

LOVE how some of those shots came out... too bad I couldn't hold the cam steady enough on a number of them. NEXT TIME - using tripod for sure! Thanks Daniel for letting me caravan & shoot with all the NSX's and editting/posting the shots for me!! :smile:

no tripod?! what kind of a photographer are you? :tongue:
i would've gone if i knew about this meet. i plan on going to a SoCal NSX meet.
FuryNSX said:
I'm bummed I wasn't able to make it out to this. Sucks to be me. I can't wait for another opportunity. Work shouldn't be in the way the next time.
i swear i would make a great co-pilot, Randy.

:tongue:
WOW! Daniel I'm lost for words...those pics are AMAZING! You are my new HERO!
-Aaron

oka_heroes_gal.jpg

like this?

Man i've viewed the same pictures over and over and everytime i look at it i just get more jealous that i wasn't there! NEXT TIME FOR SURE!

lets hope so if we're gonna do 50+ next time :tongue:

NSX's looking good, but what is this ??

cruise_555.jpg

Great pix thanks for sharing
I enjoyed looking at them
post more if you have any

Great pix thanks for sharing
I enjoyed looking at them
post more if you have any

have a few more... but not what we'd call presentable quality... :biggrin:

and for all the OTHER people saying they "WOULDA, SHOULDA, or COULDA"... lets make the next turn out even BIGGER.... we'll have a great summer NSX cruise if possible... and based on someone else's recommendation go on an official cruise after and go eat and make that happen too~!!! :biggrin: :biggrin:

Back