Supertrapp Exhaust

Edo

Experienced Member
I cant seem to find ANY information on the Supertrapp exhaust, prices, availability etc etc. Also, has anyone run this exhaust before? How easy is it to adjust the discs, and are there any "real" hp gains?
Does it sound good? Any input would be greatly appreciated.

I used to have the Supertrapp exhaust and it is very loud and looks unfinished because the tips are not polished. I would look to RM, Comptech, or the Finstar that Dali is now offering for a quality exhaust.

Here's thing thing, I dont mind the not quite so finished quality..tips can always be welded on. I'm just very sold on the adjustable exhaust idea..

I am pretty sure that they do not make this exhaust any longer. I have heard it though and it does sound nice.

Originally posted by Edo:
I cant seem to find ANY information on the Supertrapp exhaust, prices, availability etc etc.

Nobody is currently producing Supertrapp-based exhausts for the NSX as far as I know. Comptech stopped selling them a few years ago and they were the only ones I know of.

If you want one you'll have to find a used one (not very common) or have one custom built using avaialble Supertrapp mufflers.

Back