• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Support NSXCA HID special sale from whiteNSXs

Steve,
Finally had the chance and time to install the 5300 kit I bought from you after Expo Phoenix. Don (THEDON67) and I installed them in about an hour in our typical bumbling manner:rolleyes:
:biggrin: The results are amazing :biggrin:
Last nite was dark and raining and the HID's provided white clean light that was invaluable when driving some unlighted twistie country roads.
Thanks for putting out such a GREAT product and I HIGHLY recommend these to anyone with an NSX. After all is there anyone who could not use the additional nite vision to keep out of potholes or to avoid other road hazards?
The range on the 5300's is also amazing and they sit rock solid on the road (no bobble or jump other than the normal bumps from road conditions).
:cool: Great kit , excellent instructions and a truly worthwhile investment :cool:
Alan

Check's in the mail tomorrow. Please sign me up for the last production date. I won't be able to do the install until the first week of October. Thanks.

Uecker

whiteNSXs said:
Hi Guys,
I will be running a special sale of my NSX specific HID kits to raise some small money for the NSXCA. In the month of September, I plan to build 20 kits to sell. I will pay for every buyer his/her NSXCA membership for one year. This should raise about $800 worth of membership for the club.
The 5300k kit will be $389 and 6000k kit will be $399. I will also give free shipping to lower 48 States.
Deliveries will be divided to 4 separate weeks and please sign up accordingly.
Please sign up 2 weeks prior to delivery dates so to allow me time to order the appropriate parts to build you the kit. If you need the kits earlier than the listed dates, just let me know and I will see what I can do.
Shipment on Sept 4, 2006
1.unlemming, 5300k( paid in full. Shipped on 8/8/06)
2.Daedalus, 6000k( paid in full. Shipped on 8/8/06)
3.TK 6000k
4. DRIFTER 6000k
5. 95 CRUZER 6000k (paid in full. Shipped on 8-9-06)

Sept 11, 2006
1.Plumcraezy 6000k (paid in full. Shipped on 8-9-06)Happy Birthday to you!
2.Jay444 6000k (paid in full and shipped on 8/25/06)
3.daveab 4300k (payment received and shipping on 8/31/06)
4.NSXWidow 6000k( paid in full and shipped on 8/28/06)
5. Chuck 4300k (check's in the mail!)

Sept 18, 2006

Sept 25, 2006
1.10Blade 6000k( pending payment)

Thanks,
Steve
Thanks Steve

Steve,
Just wanted to say THANKS for getting them to me extra fast for my birthday. My husband installed them following the great directions and was done within about 1 hour. I LOVE the look. I showed them off at Gingerman Raceway on Monday during the rain, which was all day. Thanks again!

A Very Happy Customer,

steve, please add me to the sept 18 list, for the 6000k set.
i work in san mateo and would like to pick it up in person.
i can send you a check or pay you in cash on the pick-up day.
let me know, what option do you refer.

thxs,

-nat

Here's another "at-a-boy" for Steve. Received my kit yesterday, installed it last night and love the results. The kit is everything it's claimed to be. Truly plug and play with outstanding instructions. Thanks again Steve.

Hi Steve,

I would like to order a 6K kit per our agreement. Please contact me via
Email if you have any questions. Will also respond via my email confirming this request.

TB

Hi Guys,
Due to popular demand, I am going to extend 5 more sets of the special to hopefully round off the contribution of NSXCA memberships to $1000. Please sign up ASAP if you are still procrastinating.
For those who have already bought the kits, I will need to coordinate with Ken Sax so that I will give him one check and a list with all your names.
So stay tuned for further advices.
Thanks,
Steve

Back