• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

sway bars dali vs comptech vs sos

having read everything I can find about the various swaybar solutions I am looking for some firsthand experience. i had swaybars on my last car but don't know what kind they were. It sounds like the comptechs are too stiff for street driving. the others seem to claim the similar improvements. I am looking for maximum roll reduction without the jittery kick out when hitting bumps, joints etc when cornering on the street.
thanks
woody

The Comptech and Science of Speed Sway Bars are the same. Dali had Sway Bars for different years and Street and Track sizes but is out of stock. I was advised that the new Dali Sway Bars will be the same shape as the Comptech/Science of Speed and the design will fit all model years.

Not to get too far off topic,
but how can I tell which Dali bars are which?
Mine are red & adjustable. Dont know the O.D off hand.
Were there 2 types? Street/Track & Full race?
(BTW they work great!)
Thanks! :biggrin:

"added 2 min's later"
http://www.daliracing.com/v666-5/catalog/index_browse_part.cfm?focus=1409

Found it :rolleyes: .75-.875-1.0-1.25 :rolleyes:
Will leave the post for others, may help?

Last edited:
You would really have to ask Dali on that one. He made different models from different material to fit different needs. I think one type of bar is solid, another hollow but thicker, and another has adjustability and so on. He should be able to tell you from when you purchased the bars.

in addition to feedback from users of these components, i suggest a searching prime by vendor for a complete comparison of the differences.

ive got dali street. Feels real tight around corners and solid on bumps. I'd def recommend although i havent felt SOS or comptech.

Back