• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Swiss NSX meet: Sat, 28. August 2004

Ciao Evrybody and ciao David how are you?

Its long time that i don't follow the nsxprime but my first love its motorcicle and i buy new one

misano.jpg

Immagine-004.jpg

But my second love its my NSX
Nsx1.jpg

You i would like to sell my nsx but when i drive again i did not want to sell my baby anymore:D:D

Emanuele you can contact me when you want and we will join toghether the meeting
Ciao
ANDREA

http://www.aostaservice.com/viviservice/Gallery.htm

Last edited:
Hi!

Does anybody have the number of people coming to Grindelwald?
Shy question: What is planned during the jouney? Driving, chatting, eating, drinking :)? Please excuse me but my last meeting has been lightmiles ago.

Greetings,
Thomas

goldNSX said:
Does anybody have the number of people coming to Grindelwald?
Shy question: What is planned during the jouney? Driving, chatting, eating, drinking :)? Please excuse me but my last meeting has been lightmiles ago.

Until now we should be between 8 and 10 NSX! But I think more will confirm in the next weeks...

What is it planned? A bit of everything you said and if you bring a pilot for your car, yes, you can even drink! :p ;)

gheba_nsx said:
Until now we should be between 8 and 10 NSX! But I think more will confirm in the next weeks...

What is it planned? A bit of everything you said and if you bring a pilot for your car, yes, you can even drink! :p ;)

Oh god, beware me of that, girls are best seated into the passengers seat. That's why the NSX has one :)

Greetings,
Thomas

I'm leaving Belgium (Kortrijk) on thurday late afternoon, I have a hotel booked for that night in Metz. Friday and saturdaynight I have a hotel booked in Grindelwald itselves...

can anyone post the program ASAP thx !!!

Hello all,

finally an update to our meeting!

Thanks a lot to Thomas/goldNSX and David/Enzo for inspecting the town and finding a nice restaurant where we will have lunch: the Hotel Spinne:

bild1.jpg

We can even eat on the external terasse if the weather is nice.

For the people in the Zürich/Argau area we will meet at Mövenpick Wurenlos on the Autobahn A1 at 9:00.

David will inform you about where to meet for the people from the western part of Switzerland/Aosta-Italy ;)

If somebody wants to reach directely the restaurant in Grindelwald, here's the location:
http://www.spinne.ch/reception/factsheet.html

We will be in Grindelwald at around 12:30pm.

More updates will follow, I can't wait for the 28. August! :D :D :D

Hi Giuseppe,

Are we going to meet at Interlaken before going towards Grindelwald all together?

If yes, at what time do you plan to be in Interlaken?

And finally, is something "organized" concerning parking in Grindelwald? According to the quantity of NSXers which will come, this could
become a real problem?

Hello David, I sent you an email yesterday. Did you receive it?

I'll send it again... for the parking there are the big parkings of the Pfingsteggbahn (thanks Thomas for finding those). As oyu know the center of Interlaken does not offer huge parking possibilities.

Thanks for the update Giuseppe !

For the meeting point for us western and southern NSXers, I think the best place would be the "Restauroute de la Gruyère" on the A12 Autobahn at 9h30.

And for Micha, if you want to join our "convoy" maybe that we could meet around 10h15-10h30 at "Muensingen" on the A6 ?

Enzo said:
Hi Giuseppe,

And finally, is something "organized" concerning parking in Grindelwald? According to the quantity of NSXers which will come, this could
become a real problem?

Hi Enzo, hi all!

Here's a picture of some parking spaces. The Pfingsteggbahn seems to have the biggest one.

Reading the card: Interlaken is on the left side.

Grettings,
Thomas

Last edited:
... and now one with the Parking at the Pfingsteggbahn.
The house Nr. 26 is the Restaurant 'Spinne'.

Last edited:
Hi all!

I'll move to Grindelwald on Friday afternoon.
Can't wait till 28.8.! ;) ;) ;)

Greetings,
Thomas

I'll be arriving friday afternoon in Grindelwald too. I'm staying in the Beldevere Hotel. Any more people arriving on friday... We might come together to explore the local beertaps?? :p

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for the info about the parking, when I was there I didn't go far enough to find this place ! :eek:

Can't wait to meet you all,

David

Any news about the italians? :)

Until now we have confirmed:

- Alex and Nadia
- Franz and passenger
- Thomas
- Bart and passenger
- Micha and passenger
- David
- Giuseppe and passengerLino355 ;)

Unconfirmed now but said before they would have come:
- Christian
- George
- Carlo

Don't know:
- Marcel
- Andrea
- Emanuele
- ...:confused:

gheba_nsx said:

- Giuseppe and passengerLino355 ;)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!! Why doesn't Lino come with the 355 ?????????? :(

Tell him to come with the 355 and I will lent him my watch (the one that he like ;) ) for the day . :D

No, then people will start coming with other Fiats-Ferrari Enzo, Audi-Lambos, .. Ford-GT, BMW-McLarenF1, Ford-Jags220, Chrisler-MB-CLK-GTR, ...

Imagine how boring?

It is a NSX day! :D

Come to ZH, we will have a Lino355 day (and you can take the wheels I give you for free!). :)

would LOVE to say for sure I'll be able to make it... I can try. My daughter will be here visiting and the schedule is that I drive back down from Heidelberg to Vicenza (Italy) on Sunday or Monday... Let me see if she's in the mood for a detour and maybe we'll swing by for a look-see and dinner with everyone.

Don

Back