• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Swiss NSX meet: Sat, 28. August 2004

gheba_nsx said:
Hi Micha, thanks for the photos!

It has been nice to meet you all (new & old) again! To ll, excuse me if I was a bit silent /tired but I only slept 3 hours the night before. Damn insomnia... :(

In the group photo... :cool: Lino snapped it when I was making the stoopid :eek: face after the 26th photos we were taking... :p

Hi

Looks like a really good meeting. Only one silver..guess the other swiss silver have left the country :)

Stupid face? That is how I remember you :D

Regards

Nice pictures Micha! :) I'll send mine soon. Can we post them here somewhere?
Who was the guy with the NSX Prime T-shirt?! :D

Small request to picture posters: Please make the number plates unreadable. :)

Thanks in advance,
Thomas

What type of rims are these?
400_3734343538636637.jpg

BITeR said:
What type of rims are these?
400_3734343538636637.jpg

Hey that's my car.... :cool:

5 zigen

FN01-RC

The front looks more black than it really is.... but I just drove 500 miles for that lunch :D :D :D

David, I'm sorry that I took leave without say good bye to you. I didn't see you at that moment and I was confused anyway. Just the same problem as giussi had, I also slept only 2 hours the night before :( so I was little daffy!
But it was a pleassure to join again all the nsx'er!!!!!

The award goes to Franz, hats off!!! that guy is soooo cooooool and speedy!!!!

Giussi, it was a really good fight on street to grindelwald!
I have to admit that your transmission is like 20 Hp more power, but you forgot the weight I reduced on my nsx. (nearly 115 kg) this has the same effect like 20 torque more. :) :) :)

danpiu said:
David, I'm sorry that I took leave without say good bye to you. I didn't see you at that moment and I was confused anyway.

No problem Georges, I understand ! I only slept 4 hours as well ! ;)

Giussi, it was a really good fight on street to grindelwald!
I have to admit that your transmission is like 20 Hp more power, but you forgot the weight I reduced on my nsx. (nearly 115 kg) this has the same effect like 20 torque more. :) :) :)

Which fight ???????? Did I miss something ??? :eek:

With my "hidden" mods, I would have beaten you both !

:p :D

Enzo said:
Which fight ???????? Did I miss something ??? :eek:

With my "hidden" mods, I would have beaten you both !

:p :D

...especially with the gorgeous sound of your engine! :cool:

Greetings
Thomas

goldNSX said:
...especially with the gorgeous sound of your engine! :cool:

Thanks Thomas but my NSX sounds like an electric car in comparison with George's NSX ! When I was behind him I could not hear my car ! :eek:

The very famous Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau (from left to right)

Last edited:
David: me and giussi had a good fight/race to grindelwald, just only 2 or 3 min. I pushed and pushed but I had no chance to overtake giussi, he was very fast. First I thought Lino was drivin the car, because of the very aggressive style giussi used to drive thru the corners. I never saw that style on giussi before. :eek:

Giussi: that is true, your car was definitely heavier than mine, but my tyres did not work as well.

what about first week november join racetrack with franz ??? I am in.

meeting at about Interlaken before we moved up to Grindelwald.

Last edited:
I really like the silver one with the gold wheel caps.
The red one with the black roof and side mirrors really looks cool...

Last edited:
Group photo with very nice people. :) One is missing, the photographer but he was not allowed to join the photo as he owes a Ferrari, but a cool guy indeed! :D :D :D

Last edited:
Enzo said:
...electric car...

LOL! :) Did you hear Bart's Taitec? Very loud! :D
Sorry, we didn't do the comparison between the AIS systems as planned. :eek: I was confused by everybody saying 'bye'.

Greetings,
Thomas

Nice pictures goldNSX!!

David, I'm very satisfied with my taitec-exhaust. Rikli confirmed the very well quality made, but sometimes it is definitely to noisy on higher revs. :( on the other side I feel more power, I do not know how much, I'm not sure, it is just a feeling.
my favorite mods are the weight reduction on my car, it feels so much betterr and easier on the corners. the same to the acceleration uphill!!! as I described before, it feels like having more torque.

who is that guy with the violett nsx. Never saw an NSX so flat !!

danpiu said:
who is that guy with the violett nsx. Never saw an NSX so flat !!

I think it was Marcel. I would have big problems to get it into my garage. :eek:

Last edited:
Bart Geerts said:
Hey that's my car.... :cool:

5 zigen

FN01-RC

The front looks more black than it really is.... but I just drove 500 miles for that lunch :D :D :D

Hi

500 miles? Not bad. I did about 2000 miles to meet Gheba for dinner. :D

Then it was 2000 miles to get home again.

Maybe I will pop by next year.

Regards

Back