• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

SynergyAutoworks vs evof575gtc

My opinion is:

We all have to calm down... latelly Prime seems like an arena, where everybody seems to need to win something over others...no matter what.

i think that we must think good before posting...and some posts i read, make me believe that there was no thinking at all.

to me Prime is like a part of family... i just have to be here everyday, many times a day.

about vendors, well, everyone have the right to earn their money, we don't have to focus ourselfs in how much the next guy profits but instead see if the product is worth the price or not... if not, we look elsewhere..

Ending thought:

Let's be a community, and let's all get along with eachother, and use all available vendors, information, etc, to make us stronger as a whole....

Thanks,
Nuno

PS - excuse me and my utopic thoughts... but they are just that: thoughts

++1

Let's call it a wrap. The air is clearing and people are being reasonable.

Hopefully nobody else tries to set up a $20 bet to find out whos who when that person wouldn't be able to confirm the names anyway. :rolleyes:

I do not think that is the appropriate question. I think the real question is, who's cf center console is going to hit the market first, and who's is going to be a superior product.

I'm sorry to break the news to you, but the CF console market is cornered by Lithuania. :eek:

ALLRIGHT $50 it is.
I will paypal $50 for the first one that can guess who mode4 consists of?

I bet I can guess it correct.....But who is going to send me the $50?? I will give you guys a chance at it first..

ERICK,__________,___________,____________

:confused:

ALLRIGHT $50 it is.

I bet I can guess it correct.....But who is going to send me the $50?? I will give you guys a chance at it first..

WHY IS THIS A BIG SECRET ANYWAY??
This is a easy bet anyone can win and Erick or who ever posts as MODE4 or master of all nsx's Vance that know who MODE4 consists can reveal who they are. Why not ? Is it embarassing or something?

If they truely didn't try to rip nsx community off and were just being new products to the community and help out thier friends than there should be no question on who MODE4 consists of ??? I would be proud to be a part of MODE$ if that was the case. BUt no one Besides Erick has stepped up to the plate. WHY?? People come on post as MODE4 but who is posting as MODE4? Why the big secret?

Also its not fair because people here think its NSXSUPRA, and a few others are part of MODE4 and THOSE guys came on here and MADE IT CLEAR THAT THEY HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH MODE4 and they only bought the products not made profit from the products..
I'm just curious why no one has stepped up to the plate and said they are part of MODE4?

ALLRIGHT $50 it is.

Hmmm.....

Erick Rutan.. then maybe Pete Sandoval, Steve Tucker, Trey Azagthoth :confused:

MorbidAngel-09.jpg

ALLRIGHT $50 it is.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
OK..let me Guess

Zero-Cool behind all this.:biggrin: BAND him I tell you. Now, about my $50 paypal is good..:biggrin:

Hopefully nobody else tries to set up a $20 bet to find out whos who when that person wouldn't be able to confirm the names anyway.

Why not? All it takes is Erick,Vance to fill us in who MODE4 consists of???Or else it means they are too embarassed to reveal:confused:
which is fishy to say the least.... I bet I can guess 3 of the 4 right now....I just want to know the 4th musketeer is......
Is it you mickey? lol

For another 25$ name all the members of Depeche Mode:confused:

For another 25$ name all the members of Depeche Mode:confused:

Sweet!!

Dave Gahan
Martin Gore
Andrew Fletcher

Oh BTW... my paypal is nsxprimenowsucks (all one word) at...

I'll use it to buy one of these, I've wanted one for awhile- and the rest of you can borrow it at future socials as clearly we will be needing one.

2005-gifts-rockemrobots.jpg

For another 25$ who created pie alamode?

Mods please close this thread.
:frown:

For another 25$ who created pie alamode?

Professor Charles Watson Townsend
http://whatscookingamerica.net/History/PieHistory/ApplePie.htm

1890s - According to the historians of the Cambridge Hotel in Washington County New York, Professor Charles Watson Townsend, dined regularly at the Cambridge Hotel during the mid 1890's. He often ordered ice cream with his apple pie. Mrs. Berry Hall, a diner seated next to him, asked what it was called. He said it didn’t have a name, and she promptly dubbed it Pie a la mode. Townsend liked the name so much he asked for it each day by that name. When Townsend visited the famous Delmonico Restaurant in New York City, he asked for pie a la mode. When the waiter proclaimed he never heard of it, Townsend chastised him and the manager, and was quoted as saying; "Do you mean to tell me that so famous an eating place as Delmonico's has never heard of Pie a la Mode, when the Hotel Cambridge, up in the village of Cambridge, NY serves it every day? Call the manager at once, I demand as good serve here as I get in Cambridge." The following day it became a regular at Delmonico and a resulting story in the New York Sun (a reporter was listening to the whole conversation) made it a country favorite with the publicity that ensued.

For another 25 big ones tell me what is wood mode.

I really dont understand what the big deal is, and this is coming from someone who actually purchased a CF diffusor from Erick for much more than the $250 or whatever it is. Being in the retail business, it kinda is what it is. He said he would do the right thing and I have faith in him. I dont feel cheated and will continue to buy parts from him even if they are slightly more than another vendor:wink: Business is competitve and it's all part of the game. If you dont like the nature, maybe its not for you.:frown:

Lets up it to 30$ ,, what is verilog mode?

Back