• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

TAROX Brake Kit Order

I am planning on placing a stocking order for TAROX brake kits in the next week. If there is anyone who would like to order a TAROX brake kit for their NSX, please let me know at [email protected]. Delivery time is 4-5 weeks.

This is a good time for people with front BBK's to balance the braking of their NSX with a rear TAROX conversion kit. Ben Beckert has recently taken delivery of such a kit, and the fit/finish is excellent:
http://www.nsxprime.com/ubb/Forum13/HTML/000307.html

I will be ordering a rear kit for my own NSX (I use the TAROX 6-piston front kit, and the 1997+ OE rear was not enough to balance the braking, even with different compound configurations.).

Prices are:

TAROX 6-PISTON FRONT NSX BBK (310MM ROTOR - FITS UNDER THE OE 16" FRONT WHEEL WITHOUT SPACERS) -- $1799.00

TAROX NSX REAR CONVERSION KIT (335MM ROTOR - RELOCATES THE REAR OE BRAKE CALIPER) -- $999.00

The prices listed are FOB from Italy -- you do not pay for international freight and customs. You only pay for domestic freight from Cobalt.

Please respond by 10/25/02 (Friday) to secure your order; I will take down your shipping and billing information, but will not charge you until your order is shipped - no deposit required.

Best Regards,

Andie

------------------
andie w lin
cobalt friction technologies
www.cobaltfriction.com
tel: 954.828.1512
fax: 954.828.1517

Andrea
I'm all for healthy competition on pricing, but it is not appropriate etiquette to reference your post on Andie's listing - you already posted yours, people here are smart enough to see both of these.
I have no affiliation or bias towards either of you (& hope you continue to compete for the same market - its only good for us!)

Andrea,

I provide service, and this is what Cobalt customers pay for. If you think my prices are too high, then consider that I advertise list prices only. Also consider this: if you are located in Italy, how will you be able to provide timely service to customers in the U.S.?

I have a 1995 NSX-T and not a 1997 NSX-T. Brake fitment for all NSX's are the same from 1991-2001, in terms of hardware mounting locations, and thus, I do not understand the nature of your inquiry.

As a Tarox dealer (and NOT the exclusive Tarox dealer, as you have stated in the past), perhaps you might consider calling Tarox yourself for answers to your questions.

Best Regards,

Andie

------------------
andie w lin
cobalt friction technologies www.cobaltfriction.com
tel: 954.828.1512
fax: 954.828.1517

[This message has been edited by HomeDepotNSX (edited 21 October 2002).]

For the rear upgrade kit the 3200 cc can't have the 336 mm rotor with stock caliper and the 17"wheel they will not fit.The 336 rotor you can use only in the 3.000 cc with 17" wheel otherwise Tarox for the 3200 cc NSX made the 302 rotor like the stock.

The caliper and rotor size was change btw the two models right??

About price was a joke I am sorry that you miss understood.

Andrea

Back