• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

TCS Light Problem Need Help

Ok i fixed my EPS light problem and up pops a TCS light i tried pulling a code but no codes to be found but light remains i also pulled the clock fuse and still the light remains any suggestions? tried to pull codes off the ecu a couple of times but still no codes my car is 1995 acura nsx Targa top their also seem to be a obd2 plug under the passenger glove compartment but it doesnt work.

Last edited:
Ok i fixed my EPS light problem and up pops a TCS light i tried pulling a code but no codes to be found but light remains i also pulled the clock fuse and still the light remains any suggestions? tried to pull codes off the ecu a couple of times but still no codes my car is 1995 acura nsx Targa top their also seem to be a obd2 plug under the passenger glove compartment but it doesnt work.

I think it might help us understand if this post wasn't one long sentence. :wink:

Have you resolved the tcs light issue? I had a weird thing happen today. I had been driving about 20 miles no problems, come up to a red light and waiting for the green my engine quits, go to start it and it quits again. Finally get it started and proceed down the road. I was then cruzing at about 50 mph and both TCS light and EPS light come on and the car loses power. It happened for about 2 seconds, the lights went out and the engine had power again???. I have been searching prime for any repairs people have done for either light issue. I am thinking that it might be some kind of grounding issue. I will check it out as soon as I can.

Have you resolved the tcs light issue? I had a weird thing happen today. I had been driving about 20 miles no problems, come up to a red light and waiting for the green my engine quits, go to start it and it quits again. Finally get it started and proceed down the road. I was then cruzing at about 50 mph and both TCS light and EPS light come on and the car loses power. It happened for about 2 seconds, the lights went out and the engine had power again???. I have been searching prime for any repairs people have done for either light issue. I am thinking that it might be some kind of grounding issue. I will check it out as soon as I can.

It seems that us 95 guys have some issues with the TSC and EPS lights. I recently had my EPS light cut on twice. First time by body shop doing god knows what with my car, but they probably backed out as soon as they started the car and second time backing out of spot at bank. I pulled the clock fuse both times and have been very careful during warmup recently and the EPS light has not come back on yet.

I read after the first EPS light that it could be ground/battery related. I cleaned the battery and ground attached, but the EPS light still came on the second time. One other key thing I did was change out my wheels. I was trying out stock 91-93 style 15/16 wheels on my 95 while my new wheels were getting painted. Perhaps the smaller diamater fronts had something to do with this also? IDK, I just know so far, so good now that I have my new 17/18s on.

As far as the TSC light coming on. It can be many things, but it sounds like its o2 or ignition related if not wheel size related. I had it come on with the CEL light when my o2 sensors needed replacing. There was a guy tailgating me on the interstate and I threw it in 2nd gear and pulled away. Right away my check engine and TCS light came on. I learned form posting up here that unplugging them would set off the lights, so I unplugged both of them and ran the car for a bit so both o2 sensors would go off. Acura replaced both of them under the 15 years?extended warranty. Your car may still fall under that very small margin depending on when it was purchased. Search threads started by me for more details.

I had time this weekend to check out my car. I went thru the grounding points, they looked good. Checked the battery, good. I decided to look at the ignition switch, It had a residue over the contacts, I cleaned them up installed it and the car fired up. I went for a drive, no problems. Car fires up every time now, last weekend it would take 3 to 4 tries to get it started. Simple fix to a very upsetting problem. So check your switches, 10 min, hardest part is getting under the dash to see the switch.:cool:

Run a test on the main relay, its possible is going out or may have cracked solders...

Dam Fixed The TCS Light And No CD Player Problem But After Running Some Errand For A Couple Hours, My Light Comes Back On So I Checked My Grounding Cables Which Was The Problem Last Time. But They All Seem To Be Fine. So Now My Clock, Cd Player, Arnt Working And The TCS Light Is Back On. *Sighs* Also Checked My Fuses They All Were Good But I Have Radio But No CD Player Or Clock Any Ideas What Might Be Causing This

Back