• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

TE37s,Dali swaybars,H&Rs Installed

Heres some pics

Attachments

• P8220070.jpg
    P8220070.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 1,109
  • P8220071.jpg
    P8220071.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 1,103
  • P8220072.jpg
    P8220072.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 1,346
  • P8220073.jpg
    P8220073.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 1,156
  • P8220074.jpg
    P8220074.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 1,042
More...

Attachments

• P8220075.jpg
    P8220075.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 920
  • P8220076.jpg
    P8220076.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 949
  • P8220077.jpg
    P8220077.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 908
da3dalus said:
you sir... are a god. Best wheel ever IMO. Glad to see your rocking it with style!

How did the swaybars help? F&R?

First off Got to give it to Ponyboy for pioneering this wheel setup (for me at Least) He's the only other person I know of on Prime that has these wheels in 10.5 Rear. But the tire size I was on my own on that one. I really had no idea for sure if it would work.

The wheels are 17x7.5 and 18x10.5, I think the rear is a 45mm. the front I have no idea. Sorry.

The sway bars are doing there job, thats for sure. But the sway bars were desingned for a different tire set up so its probably not Ideal. I like the way it corners, You have to use a lot of throttle with confidence to make this setup handle decient.

Wow! That looks awesome! Couldn't have chosen a better wheel myself. ;)

Congrats. FYI, I had to lean heavily on Mark Johnson at Dali Racing for fitment advice so I'm glad to transfer anything I learned in the process.

Again, good for you!

Ponyboy said:
Wow! That looks awesome! Couldn't have chosen a better wheel myself. ;)

Congrats. FYI, I had to lean heavily on Mark Johnson at Dali Racing for fitment advice so I'm glad to transfer anything I learned in the process.

Again, good for you!

Thanks Shawn.

No problem. Kudo is much deserved. If we ever meet up at a NSXPO, we'll have to get as many TE-37 NSXs in a big ole group photo.

<== needs to pick up a second set.

Ponyboy said:
No problem. Kudo is much deserved. If we ever meet up at a NSXPO, we'll have to get as many TE-37 NSXs in a big ole group photo.

<== needs to pick up a second set.

Good Idea. Its a club in itself.
you want another set of 37s?

I love the wheels. In some pics I see of NSX's with those rims some look dished and others do not yet they are usually all 18's......not sure why. :confused:

classic wheels te37s are the shit. They are strong and forged. Have them on my evo8. Great wheels especially like the mercury silver

Meeyatch1 said:
I love the wheels. In some pics I see of NSX's with those rims some look dished and others do not yet they are usually all 18's......not sure why. :confused:

Yes there is a difference with the spokes between the 9.5 and the 10.5 . The 10.5 sinks in to the hub where the 9 or 9.5 (not sure exact size) is flat like the front wheel.

that looks amazing. any more pic's.

any problems, issues, concerns? i really, really like that set up. congrat's.

Ill post some better pictures as soon as I take them. I havent had a problem with this setup. Its been all good :smile:

First off Got to give it to Ponyboy for pioneering this wheel setup (for me at Least) He's the only other person I know of on Prime that has these wheels in 10.5 Rear. But the tire size I was on my own on that one. I really had no idea for sure if it would work.

The wheels are 17x7.5 and 18x10.5, I think the rear is a 45mm. the front I have no idea. Sorry.

The sway bars are doing there job, thats for sure. But the sway bars were desingned for a different tire set up so its probably not Ideal. I like the way it corners, You have to use a lot of throttle with confidence to make this setup handle decient.

Just wanted to note that a few days after this post I checked my tire pressure and found the fronts were way over inflated from the tire shop. After deflating to a more ideal pressure the car had much less understeer and was a blast to drive!

Love it! Classic JDM wheel for the NSX!

Lemme know when you want to sell 'em ;)

Back