• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

TE37's Finally installed- Formula Silver

Looks great! So this is WITH the 15mm spacer/ +19 offset?

4892711134_3f03ef1ed9_o.jpg

^ Yes, that is +19 on a 19x9.5" wheel and toyo 255.

Those wheels are ugly!
They have to go!
They need to go on a silver car!

... The only thing you could do to save the car is to sell them to me :)

(I was kidding about the ugly looks but not about the selling them to me part :) )

Last edited:
Add me to your stalker list because your car is my new desktop wallpaper :)

Thanks for the compliments guys, as my buddy says..... Join the REAL WHEEL MOVEMENT! :)

I was just about to say these wheels look like a copy of some Varrstoen wheels I just saw on another NSX. hehe :biggrin:
Lookin good!

^ Yes, that is +19 on a 19x9.5" wheel and toyo 255.

u should really be running 265 or 275's in the back man.. more contact patch and not the stretched look.... I'm running 275/30/19 on my 19x9.5 and its perfect...

u should really be running 265 or 275's in the back man.. more contact patch and not the stretched look.... I'm running 275/30/19 on my 19x9.5 and its perfect...

I didnt want to risk 265 in case it would rub. But take a look at the wheel/tire pic. It's a slight stretch. Not a big deal IMO.

I didnt want to risk 265 in case it would rub. But take a look at the wheel/tire pic. It's a slight stretch. Not a big deal IMO.

I dont think 10mm more is going to rub :) I just dont get how your wheel well liners are in tact.... mine are shredded on the front! :mad:

I dont think 10mm more is going to rub :) I just dont get how your wheel well liners are in tact.... mine are shredded on the front! :mad:

Trust me, sometimes the smallest amount makes a huge difference! For example, a 2mm spacer caused rubbing on another setup on bumps. Removed it, no issues.

As far as my wheel liners, They are intact because I'm running 205 up front. :)

Trust me, sometimes the smallest amount makes a huge difference! For example, a 2mm spacer caused rubbing on another setup on bumps. Removed it, no issues.

As far as my wheel liners, They are intact because I'm running 205 up front. :)

This is what a 19x9.5 +23 with a 275/30/19 Kumho SPT looks like. There is no rubbing.
IMG_0516.jpg

I think for what synth19 was trying to do, the tires he picked were correct. I had 215/35/18s on my 18x7.5 +30 and it rubbed just going straight. I had the wheel machined down to 18x7.5 +34 and it still occasionally rubs when going straight over bumps. The 205/35/18 and a 255/30/19, even though a little on the thin side, are good matches for the TCS.

Dude did you slow mo the pic and slow shutter speed with your door open and a rig attached LOL. I'm tryinn to visualize this.

My rig has four sections, each being 4 ft each. For these shots, I just used one section and attached it to my front windshield. I have a shutter remote so used that driving less then 1mph in my garage.

Back