• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

TE37's Finally installed- Formula Silver

So just got some new info from WSTO on TE37's. Looks like Volk has discontinued some NSX sizing.

Front:
18x8 TE37 (discontinued for 5x114)
18x7.5 (+40 still available...but not ideal IMO).
18x8.5 (+35 and +40 available....doable for some ppl depending on tire size)

Considering selling my TE's if anyone is interested. Great fitment with or without spacers... hmmmmmmmm :D

Congrats on your blazing fast sale. Why were you selling them anyways?

What he said! Now would you care to sell me your Advan's?!? :biggrin::biggrin:

QPDO

So just got some new info from WSTO on TE37's. Looks like Volk has discontinued some NSX sizing.

Front:
18x8 TE37 (discontinued for 5x114)
18x7.5 (+40 still available...but not ideal IMO).
18x8.5 (+35 and +40 available....doable for some ppl depending on tire size)

Considering selling my TE's if anyone is interested. Great fitment with or without spacers... hmmmmmmmm :D

With my 19X10.5's in rear, I actually think 18x8.5 would provide me with a better match (the same amount of stretch front and rear) maybe I'll consider it (I've also considered changing the color to WHITE)

Congrats on your blazing fast sale. Why were you selling them anyways?

Simple boredom. I was already planning on another set of wheels and the Volks were going to sit next season in my basement along with a few other sets I have. Instead of doing that, I figured I would let someone else enjoy them! I would have been OK selling or not selling.

What he said! Now would you care to sell me your Advan's?!? :biggrin::biggrin:

QPDO

Heh. Actually, the Advans I'm keeping as long as I have my NSX. The RS's are perfect wheels for any BBK. Since my spare no longer will work, it's nice to have a set of wheels that can be used as a "spare" if needed.

With my 19X10.5's in rear, I actually think 18x8.5 would provide me with a better match (the same amount of stretch front and rear) maybe I'll consider it (I've also considered changing the color to WHITE)

I think white would look great!

Back