• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

temporary loss of power during acceleration :(

Before throwing parts at the car what tests did you accomplish already?

Did you bypass the fuel resistor?
Did you unplug the O2-wiring and testdrive the car?
As you have a Walbro 255 LPH did you also install an upgraded electric wiring? Did you measure the voltage at the fuel pump?
How old is the fuel filter?

Things to check before you go the expensive route. If you can't perform them yourself get the car to a trustworthy mechanic.

Tried to remove the plug but that philips screw that holds the connector is stripped..

I've had my injectors cleaned and balanced by RC but this was 5 years ago or so...

Which plug?

Injectors: as long as you drive the car periodically like once a month the injectors won't get clogged. But if you had a longer period (>3 months) within the last 5 years where the engine didn't run at all the chances are high that the don't flow properly. My friends car had this recently after a 6 months pause.

Which plug?

Injectors: as long as you drive the car periodically like once a month the injectors won't get clogged. But if you had a longer period (>3 months) within the last 5 years where the engine didn't run at all the chances are high that the don't flow properly. My friends car had this recently after a 6 months pause.

the connector that is plugged into the resistor (heat sync looking thing on the passenger side bulk head) there is a Philips screw that holds it into place right?

I'm having an intermittent stalling problem per the "nsx 2000 Stranded" thread. What type of fuel pressure gauge did you buy and where. How do your read the gauge under load unless your gauge is 8 feet long???
thanks
Mark Deffendall

Back