• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Testing out a suction cup mount for my video camera on the X

nice video thats for posting it.

what temp HID are they? I am looking to get HID for mine,
not sure which looks the best.

your look good

I hate the people that blind you from 10 miles away when they get closer I flip my high beams on in their face till the pass me.

thats why some colors ARE FOR OFFROAD ONLY cant they read the direction on the box when they buy them. uggghh

What camera you using? Seems pretty good when mounted to the top of the car...

your look good

I hate the people that blind you from 10 miles away when they get closer I flip my high beams on in their face till the pass me.

thats why some colors ARE FOR OFFROAD ONLY cant they read the direction on the box when they buy them. uggghh

Be advised that ALL aftermarket HID retrofit kits and ALL colors are labeled FOR OFFROAD USE ONLY and are illegal in most, if not ALL, states. HID retrofit kits are not Department Of Transportation (DOT) or Society of Automotive Engineer (SAE) approved/certified, therefore it unlawful to use them. . even on the NSX. ..
Not saying that people don't do it though. . .

Last edited:
Cool blue color - I think they are 6000Kelvin temperature

If you notice, I have them pointed down not parallel to the road surface. I had them pointed up a bit and could see for hundreds of yards, but it was not fair to other drivers, so I had them dialed down a bit to point down.

Yes, they are illegal, which kinda sucks. But I can see much better with these lights, and I made an effort to not blind people.. That being said I have only had them on the car for a few weeks and have seen police but they didn't pull me over.

I got them from another prime member who ended up getting on 02 conversion. I like the pop up headlights for some reason.

Anyway, the camera and mount system are the "contour HD" Link is here:

http://www.amazon.com/ContourHD-1080p-Full-Helmet-Camera/dp/B002QGSYZ4

I plan on making more interesting videos, this really was just to test it out. Sorry about the low production value

J

your look good

Back