• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Thank you from the family of Len3.8

This post is from the family of Len Musgray(len3.8). The ceremony was moving as well as seeing so many people there. All the local nsx community(they ones we talk to on a regular basis) came out. It was good to see and belong to such a great group of people, overall. SJS, Ddozier and 96nsx-t said it best in their post. No word yet on which charity the donation will go towards, but the family is getting a little better by the day. Thanks to all of nsx prime.:smile:

p.s. I hope someone will resize them. i will learn by my next post!:smile:

the pics are of the family and close friends that were at the dinner after the funeral.

Attachments

• DSC_0060 (Custom).JPG
    DSC_0060 (Custom).JPG
    38.2 KB · Views: 263
  • DSC_0100 (Custom).JPG
    DSC_0100 (Custom).JPG
    57.1 KB · Views: 371
  • DSC_0098 (Custom).JPG
    DSC_0098 (Custom).JPG
    61.3 KB · Views: 281
  • DSC_0070 (Custom).JPG
    DSC_0070 (Custom).JPG
    48.6 KB · Views: 266
family members seems to be in good spirits...

kelley,

thanks to you for coordinating everything on our behalf; thanks to his family members for thinking of us in their time of trouble.

hal

Thank you for posting those pictures. It's obvious from their faces that Len was/is well loved.

Much love to the family and friends of Len.

As someone who only knew Len from his posts, I am again touched by the outpouring of love from this community.

Godspeed Len.

attachment.php

i think your prayers have already saved one primer's bacon....me.
on nov 8, hydroplane /skid on interstate in torrential downpour...
did a 180, and came to a stop, looking up at traffic coming down the hill towards me...
was clipped by an 18 wheeler, which shattered the right rear corner of my e46
no injuries at all.
dsc09248nt2.jpg

i think the musgray's have begun their state of grace. thanks:smile:

jalnjr said:
i think the musgray's have begun their state of grace. thanks:smile:
Wow, I'm glad you came out OK.

Back