• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Thank you Lud & Team

yes sirs!!! so anything new or improved?

Definitely faster load times! Awesome. I was waiting to confirm a few bolt sizes that other sites just didn’t have. Thanks for keeping the site alive!

Fingers crossed we can get rid of the annoying ads between posts, and uploading pictures becomes a breeze. :smile: To those involved, thank you!

Why was it down? I thought it had something to do with the current global tensions.

anyway, thank you to everyone who got it running again!

Thanks Team! I was having trouble loading a pic on Prime, but after the offline event and then back to life, photo upload works great. Glad to have Prime back! :)

Thanks team!

Thanks all! FB is great and all, but the knowledge stored here is timeless.

Is there a server or maintenance fund we can contribute to?

Yes, we'll have a site contribution function, and you'll have an extra status in your avatar area for bragging rights. :D The current one isn't always working right.

Glad it's really back up *AND* running too! FB is certainly not a substitute for this great database of knowledge, expertise, and a bit of pure BS too.

Great work everyone, new format looks very sharp!

Just had to add a photo to test it......
20201110_142835.jpg

This is awesome. I think there was a discussion about supporting the site somehow through title/add removal. Is that also in place?
Yes, we will have site supporter (and it's needed- this stuff is expensive!) functionality. Technically, we already do have it, but I'm still working out the bugs.

Once we get ads sorted out, site supporters should be ad-free.

Yes, we will have site supporter (and it's needed- this stuff is expensive!) functionality. Technically, we already do have it, but I'm still working out the bugs.

Once we get ads sorted out, site supporters should be ad-free.

How do I become a site supporter? I couldn't find any options for it poking around today.

Back