• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

the 2003 nsx price

S|b

Contributing Member
found out that you can special order a new 2003 NSX here in sweden...price 890000 SEK for the coupe...the targa option +50000 SEK....in my eyes the price doesnt make sense

i have seen the red 2003 coupe in germany on mobile.de its 88990 euros

It would be nice to know the other european countries nsx prices for the new 2003

anyone with more information?

/Stef

Hi,

Here are the prices for Switzerland :

NSX Coupé V6 3.2i 87100 EURO
NSX Coupé V6 3.0i (aut.) 89500 EURO
NSX-T V6 3.2i 90500 EURO
NSXT V6 3.0i (aut.) 92900 EURO

------------------
David
About my NSX...

I don't think you really want to know our Dutch prices (Netherlands)
wink.gif

NSX Coupe 131000 Euro
NSX Targa 135000 Euro

i have seen the red 2003 coupe in germany on mbile.de its 88990 euros

It would be nice to know the other european countries nsx prices for the new 2003

anyone with more information?

/Stef[/B][/QUOTE]

Hello S/B for what its worth here are the U.K.Honda recommended NSX prices;
6sp £59,995
4sp F-matic £62,995
NSX-T 6sp £62,995
NSX-T 4sp F-matic £65,995

Magdalena

I checked... In Italy 2001 was the last sale year for the NSX.

In France and Spain it is not on sale anymore, I do not know when they stopped selling it.

Sweden does not list it too and Belgium lists it but with "price on demand".

In Germany the coupe costs 88'000 euros and the targa 93'000 euros.

In Austria 111'000 e 117'000 euros.

I wonder why so much difference now that there is the free market inside the European union...
confused.gif

Anyway, the fact that many national Honda companies are stopping importing the car, even after the facelift, seems to follow the idea that no next NSX will ever exist...

[This message has been edited by gheba_nsx (edited 06 February 2003).]

Gheba,
Talk about differences!! 88000 in Germany and 130000 in Holland. That's 42000 Euros differences. You can buy a (Dutch) Volvo S60 for that difference.
But as for not selling it anymore, in the Netherlands the NSX wasn't for sale for (I think) three years and last year (2002) the importer put in on their list again. As far a I know they didn't sell any though. I think the last NSX sold new was in 1997, a NSX-T in the bronze color. Very nice car and very nice owner as wel
wink.gif

As far as I have calculated, the price in Norway for a new coupe will be around 145.000 euros!!!!! Is that european all time high? Of course you have to order and wait for a long time, (even for that amount of money)......
The price of my 91 bought abroad, will be nearly doubled before I am allowed to have norwegian license plates on it.
We have currently two NSXes for sale (91 & 93) for 55-57k euros.
In short, those who have NSXes in Norway must be true enthusiasts.....

------------------
Have a Honda-experience every day!

Jon
'91 NSX for summer & '97 CR-V for winter

Hey

Then there is Trond's Nsx for 63.333 Euro also for sale here in Norway.

I saw it the other day at Mobile.de

Yes Jon if you are crazy and buy a NSX you have to have it...but I am also that crazy
smile.gif

------------------
Martin Bergvill
Narvik Norway
Prelude 2.2iVtec
My Prelude at Artic Circle Raceway

I've had that question before: What kind of car is an NSX, a super car or a supercar. My response is: a "must have"-car!

Back