• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

The 3-in-1 NSX Cup Holder/Phone Holder/Storage Tray

Awesome product! I definitely want to purchase the V2 model! But, what about red bull cans, the 8.4oz size? Is there a ring for that? It would be cool to have a ring for the smaller type energy drinks, and a ring for the bottles, soda cans and cups.

Let me know please.

Thanks.

Awesome product! I definitely want to purchase the V2 model! But, what about red bull cans, the 8.4oz size? Is there a ring for that? It would be cool to have a ring for the smaller type energy drinks, and a ring for the bottles, soda cans and cups.

Let me know please.

Thanks.

I do have the raised can attachment, and I can modify it to make sure it is tighter to the can. Currently it is sized to a regular 12oz can, not the skinnier 8.4oz.
So If you wanted to get additional rings on top of that, it would be $5 each. I have the adjustable ring that fits bottles from the skinny regular water bottle to the large sized fast food cup.

Email me at [email protected] to hash out the details!

The new GPS insert/attachment is available!

The GPS hold/grip is similar to my other products (GPS Holders). However, the mounting system is different. This GPS style mount simply slides into the 3-in-1 to give you guys a different way to hold your phone without sacrificing some console aesthetics.

It will be on sale for $20 if ordered with a 3-in-1, or $25 if ordered separately (includes shipping).

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_5147.jpg
    IMG_5147.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 672
  • IMG_5152.jpg
    IMG_5152.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 668
  • IMG_5163.jpg
    IMG_5163.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 668
  • IMG_5167.jpg
    IMG_5167.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 678
  • 2015-11-02 17.47.28.jpg
    2015-11-02 17.47.28.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 669
  • IMG_7458.jpg
    IMG_7458.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 648
Last edited:
I got mine (V2.0) a little over a week ago. I must say a huge improvement over the first one. I love this cup holder. If your going to buy this is the one to buy (V2). V2 doesn't pop out of place when pulling a cup out of the cup holder.

The GPS holder looks interesting, though how would you attach a charger to your phone?

I got mine (V2.0) a little over a week ago. I must say a huge improvement over the first one. I love this cup holder. If your going to buy this is the one to buy (V2). V2 doesn't pop out of place when pulling a cup out of the cup holder.

The GPS holder looks interesting, though how would you attach a charger to your phone?

Glad it's working out for you!

Sorry I forgot to upload a picture of that attachment. There's a through hole as part of the design that allows for both a charging cable and an aux cable to be plugged into your devices. See the pic below

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_7458.jpg
    IMG_7458.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 794
Glad it's working out for you!

Sorry I forgot to upload a picture of that attachment. There's a through hole as part of the design that allows for both a charging cable and an aux cable to be plugged into your devices. See the pic below

attachment.php
Guess I will be ordering that too

Check out my site https://rooski.co/ for easy ordering and my other products!

Prime members can use code nsxprime at checkout for an additional 10% off!

I still have 5 units of the v1.0 available at $35 - contact me directly if interested.

Would anyone be interested in different colors of the unit/attachments?

Last edited:
Check out my site https://rooski.co/ for easy ordering and my other products!

Prime members can use code nsxprime at checkout for an additional 10% off!

I still have 5 units of the v1.0 available at $35 - contact me directly if interested.

Would anyone be interested in different colors of the unit/attachments?

With the the options, I'm a little confuse so I'll ask here.

Can I get one that has the GPS holder, dual cup holder and phone holder?

if yes, how much shipped?

thanks

Hi Jeff,

I'm looking to order a holder (adjustable ring, coaster extension, GPS holder) from your website. Why would someone need the thin vs thick GPS holder? What's the difference between them? I want it to hold my iPhone 6.

Are you still honoring the nsxprime discount code?

Thanks

The different need for 'thin' vs 'thick' really depends on what phone/case you use. Thin should fit most phones and slimmer cases. Once you start to get into the Otterbox/thicker cases is where the 'thick' version would be necessary.

I am certainly still offering the nsxprime discount code! I don't have any intention of taking that offer away from such an awesome community.

Jeff

I would like to know if this is made to pop in only in use or can you push in and pull out as necessary?

Also I wanted to know if this area could be made thinner. I am thinking about using it in another car and I do not think we have the tolerances like in the NSX.

Thank you for a great product

IMG_4869.jpg

IMG_4884.jpg

If you see the new pictures either on the site or the thread here, you will see that the new design that has been out for a while is push in/pull out as necessary.

How thin are you thinking you'd like it made?

I would like to know if this is made to pop in only in use or can you push in and pull out as necessary?

Also I wanted to know if this area could be made thinner. I am thinking about using it in another car and I do not think we have the tolerances like in the NSX.

Thank you for a great product

For the tape deck mount, do you have pictures of it in the NSX with the different mount positions (up vs down)?

Last edited:
With 3D printers becoming more common, it may be worth offering an option to purchase just the .STL file from you for this. It could be the first step in a library of parts that people can print for their NSX. Some parts are going to become harder to find over time...

Back