• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

The Ducks car is on ebay jh4na21602t000212

Re: The Ducks car is on ebay

That's not the Ducks, that's mine!:smile:

Thanks! Hopefully no one buys it!:biggrin:

$44.9k
A screaming deal.

That's what I thought! Lots of dreamers, but no real buyers!
Oh well I guess I will just keep it, too bad for me.:biggrin:

Finally sold it! It now resides in Sunny Ft Lauderdale Florida!

I will miss her most of all...but I'll get over it when I get another one!:biggrin:

Finally sold it! It now resides in Sunny Ft Lauderdale Florida!

I will miss her most of all...but I'll get over it when I get another one!:biggrin:

If you keep this up long enough and keep getting deals like this one you'll finally end up with one for free and then maybe you can keep one :biggrin: As long as you keep driving them it will be enjoyable at any rate. I did that with 911s and it works - although I was only able to break even....you I suspect and good for you are doing better! All the best....so what's next? Got your eyes on one?

If you keep this up long enough and keep getting deals like this one you'll finally end up with one for free and then maybe you can keep one :biggrin: As long as you keep driving them it will be enjoyable at any rate. I did that with 911s and it works - although I was only able to break even....you I suspect and good for you are doing better! All the best....so what's next? Got your eyes on one?

Tim, you know I always have my eye on one! I think I will wait a few more months before the next purchase.
About broke even, so no worries, I enjoyed ever minute of it!

Wow - so my Yellow 1998 has a younger sister residing right here in SoFla, What a great state to own a Yellow car in...:biggrin:

Wow. Thats a great deal. Best ive seen for an 02 with that mileage. I would buy, but i want a red 2002-2005 model.

That's not the Ducks, that's mine!:smile:

What is "ducks" anyways?

Nice ride - didn't know there were that many NSX's in NC!

What is "ducks" anyways?

Nice ride - didn't know there were that many NSX's in NC!

Im Duck (Mr. Duck) I guess known for yellow nsxs.

Back