• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

The first 48

As some of you may recall I had my black turbocharged 92 stolen last year, as of last friday evening i am a proud new owner of a bone stock, all origional black 91, which started being dismanteled the second i had it in my hands. From friday night to sunday it went from 100% stock to 3.2L 6 speed converted, turbocharged, coilovers, sway bars, brakes! couple more things to finish up but plan to strap it down on the dyno one night this week, and wash, wax and drive!:biggrin: Thanks to York Region Police for recovering most of my old parts, and a few good buddies that helped out, I'm back!

Attachments

• IMG-20120813-00162.jpg
    IMG-20120813-00162.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 91
Congrats Robby! Welcome back can't wait to see it all together. Let me know what's up Thursday night if u want we should go to ertefa cruise by together ;)

Glad to see you're keeping the faith!

Let the rapage begin!

I am glad you got everything back together. Very awesome that York region was able to recover your parts. My sister was not so lucky =(

As some of you may recall I had my black turbocharged 92 stolen last year, as of last friday evening i am a proud new owner of a bone stock, all origional black 91, which started being dismanteled the second i had it in my hands. From friday night to sunday it went from 100% stock to 3.2L 6 speed converted, turbocharged, coilovers, sway bars, brakes! couple more things to finish up but plan to strap it down on the dyno one night this week, and wash, wax and drive!:biggrin: Thanks to York Region Police for recovering most of my old parts, and a few good buddies that helped out, I'm back!

Good to hear sir. Glad you're ready to roll with the X again. Hope to see you around.

Welcome back bro!! I knew you'd be back! Your new ride is already looking good... btw you did more work in the last 48hrs than I did in the last 3 months on mine. lol :wink:

Welcome back bro!! I knew you'd be back! Your new ride is already looking good... btw you did more work in the last 48hrs than I did in the last 3 months on mine. lol :wink:

Let's not forget to he was fortunate enough to get a lot of the parts from his previous car back.. So it's more like redoing all the work (minus any changes to the setup from the previous build) :rolleyes:

Back