• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

The forum is back finally!!

Same here....please do not let this happen again hehehe. I kept checking back every 2 hours because I wanted to post a question. I guess i'll do it tonight when i get home.

me 5!!!!!!! My coolant tank leaks over the weekend, and I don't have high speed connection (phone line only) at my parent's house...

I'm glad to see it runs again.

wooohoooo. phewww. i'm soo releaved. i was going throu NSX PRIME withdrawal also :biggrin:

SPA_S2000 said:
Yeah - saw you posting like a demon on FerrariChat.

I missed my Prime too.

I had to find somewhere to post about NSX's :)

I am also upset we missed the Sunday Night Chat. :(

WOW what a rough weekend without PRIME.Felt almost like a hangover!!
We all know how easy it is to take this for granted,so I put out a suggestion that anybody who has benefitted from this site should donate a bit of money to keeping it going.If you think about it the time spent versus your donation still wouldn't equal pennies/hour.
Well worth it in my opinion!!
Stacy

:frown: Dang, missed this site so much... I'm glad it's back up now! :smile: I checked every hour while I was online yesterday... :rolleyes: NSX PRIME RULES!

I feel better knowing that I'm not the only one that missed my fix of Prime!

Glad it's back!!!!! :biggrin:

What the F****!!!!! The administrator should have posted an approximate "site down" time so I didn't have to waste my time trying to get on Prime. If you would have said 2 days I wouldn't have wasted time for 2 days. Now the facial icons aren't working!

Danny

I was so empty without Prime :frown:

I think the refresh button on my IE is worn out now.......

Geeeezzzz...... i'm gonna sue prime for mental torture.

What was the reason for NSX PRIME going down in the first place!

I think that this really underscores how much up-time there is. I know that Lud works hard to keep Prime going. It is like the dial-tone of the telephone. Nobody says crap when it is there and working. However when there is no dial-tone, people are like, "what the F@*k". Lud does not get paid to do this, and he has been keeping us NSX folks pertty happy over the last 6+ years.

I think now is a great time to contribute to NSXPrime's future:
http://www.nsxprime.com/members/member_central.htm

Hahahahahahaha...... you are funny. Communication is all I want.

"Guys, Prime will be down till Monday", Later. (There, sufficient). Do you think that's unfair?

As for the phone..... if I wasn't going to have a dial tone on my phone, I'd say, "Hey, call my cell. My house phone is out till XXXX. That's when the phone company is sending someone to fix it". Ever had that happen or you just let people call and call and call and call and call!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

I'm all for a little donation to whoever keeps up this site. $50 bucks per isn't a big deal. But I still want communication if I the site is in maintainance.

Just to reply to your referral to Ojas; the the computer network I'm on won't let me open any links... so I didn't read what he had to say. If I'm wrong when I read it, I'll apologize now. I guess anything short of life, health, and death is inconvenience.

I know, I can hear the, "well if you don't like it" sentence starter coming a mile away.

Danny.

Last edited:
dyee said:
Hahahahahahaha...... you are funny. Communication is all I want.
"Guys, Prime will be down till Monday", Later. (There, sufficient). Do you think that's unfair?

No, not unfair at all. In fact it would have been great. And if I knew the site was going to be down I would have posted such an announcement, as I have in the past.

If you read the thread linked above by Ojas, which explains the reason for the downtime, maybe you'd understand what actually happened before suggesting how I should have managed it differently. I seriously doubt you were more inconvenienced by this than I was.

dyee said:
As for the phone..... if I wasn't going to have a dial tone on my phone, I'd say, "Hey, call my cell. My house phone is out till XXXX. That's when the phone company is sending someone to fix it". Ever had that happen or you just let people call and call and call and call and call!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Based on the note the Administrator put up as to why this happened (the web hosting service got bought out and there was no notice to him) I would think you would be more understanding.

So to continue with the phone example. I guess you would like to have advanced notice when a lightning storm takes out the telephone lines in your area. (The link here is that there is no notice of a downed phone line) I will make a note to have God send you an e-mail before he zaps your phone line the next time.

I could tone this down but it steams me when people complain about a free and well maintained service that others provide at their own expense when, they themselves, have not contributed any money to the site they feel content to use and criticize.

OK, UNDERSTOOD. I STAND CORRECTED. YOU HAD NO CONTROL. HOW DID YOU FIND THIS OUT?

I HAVE NEVER CRITICIZE THE ADMINISTRATOR. FIRST FEW POSTS OUT OF THE CHUTE COULD HAVE BEEN EXPRESSED THE SITE WAS SOLD. IT WAS UNTIL POST # 13 THAT THIS WAS MENTIONED.

Danny.

Last edited:
Back