• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

The Golden Child

looks awesome man!! beautiful..enjoy it!! guess everthing is bigger in texas!!

The Golden Child..."I...I...I want the knife":biggrin:

I'm usually not a fan of custom colors on the NSX, but I like this one.

mickeylex said:
The Golden Child..."I...I...I want the knife":biggrin:

Pleeeeeeeeease:tongue:

Didn't think I'd like it, but I think it looks great. The only thing is that, it looks *too* much like a show car... I like a lot of the cars I see at HIN, but I wouldn't want to drive 'em.

J

Thanks for all the comment keep brining it. Want to hear what everybody think about this car more to show of the car later. Oh by the way this car is my daily driver. I'm in Big D so any of the prime guy around here want to to cruising any hit me up I'm always down to go crusing or racing. As for my catch can it dont run back into the intake it just look like it does.:biggrin: And everybody dont be so hard on Shy Guy he a nice guy.:wink:

Everyone is distracted by the looks of the car (by the way is stunning).

I want to know some numbers. I see you're BBSC'd so I'm sure the numbers are just as impressive as it's looks :)

I think you need to show off your engine!...and remove that engine cover :)...forgot about that..

Wow. The color is amazing :cool: I would not go that route since I'm pretty conservative to some degree. I wish you live around my area-- would love to experiment with exposures and lens.

Thank you for sharing.

Hey man,

Definitley Nice bro :biggrin: the Nsx is already a Head Turner 80% of the time. With that color its got to be 100% of the time. Like someone said before hopefully no stickers go on the car :mad:
Are the rims the same exact same color as the car? or just close to the same color?

Oster

Nice car. Come join us at 114 and MacArthur May 9th at the starbucks for the Dallas/Ft worth NSX monthly meet (7:30-9:30pm). I'd love to see it in person.

jkeen01 said:
What kind of spoiler is that and what are the rims? Also, if you have any more shots of the rear of the car, can you post them.

Definitely a one-of-a-kind NSX. It's probably a little bold for my taste, but it's definitely a sharp-looking car.

That's the Wings West spoiler or a copy of it, and the rims are iForged Aeros.

King of Bling! :D I really admire the effort and passion someone put into this project. But I don't like widebodys one the NSX very much, but it's only a questions of different tastes.

Goldie Loc said:
all comments welcome. good or bad i have thick skin
NICE CARRR I WISH I LIVE CLOSER TO U SO I CAN SEE IT IN PERSON
NICE JOB
I WISH MY NSX LOOK LIKE THAT ONE
HAHAHAHA
DIMITRIS

Looks good, even better when you can actually get the gas into the tank, hahaa. :tongue:

Charlie

Hahahaha, thats a good one Charlie, I was right behind him and quickly back my car out.

odenspike said:
Looks good, even better when you can actually get the gas into the tank, hahaa. :tongue:

Charlie

pelletz said:
Nice car. Come join us at 114 and MacArthur May 9th at the starbucks for the Dallas/Ft worth NSX monthly meet (7:30-9:30pm). I'd love to see it in person.

You've already seen that NSX in person, we met you at ennis track last time.

Here are some more pictures!
704519571_l.jpg

packinpaxton6xc.jpg

wowser3nw.jpg

dish8it.jpg

Back