• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

The holy grail -my shots of the mugen nsx rr concept

Hey guys just wanted to share a few shots from my trip to Japan with you. Enjoy

If you'd like to see more photos and read the article pickup the June issue of Super Street on newsstands now!

Fantastic Pics... I was @ LAX the other day and this cover popped out at me in the airport gift shop. I really liked the pics when I saw them in the mag! Not a fan of Super Street, but this article was well done. congrats! Is the radio/electronics in the center console functional? Any wallpaper size pics for us?

Last edited:
OH... MY.. .GAWD :eek:

Fantastic Pics... I was @ LAX the other day and this cover popped out at me in the airport gift shop. I really liked the pics when I saw them in the mag! Not a fan of Super Street, but this article was well done. congrats! Is the radio/electronics in the center console functional? Any wallpaper size pics for us?

Thanks I appreciate that. Obviously our magazine is geared towards the younger crowd, but I felt you guys might enjoy this car. The center console I do believe is functional, I took some shots of it with the Mugen RR logo displayed. As of right now I don't have any wallpapers but we most likely will create some when the car comes up on our website. I'll try to keep you guys posted on that.

All I want is to figure out how to get my speedo and tach to look like that!!! Where could someone get an updated dash???

Article was great any car mag with an NSX on the cover is a must have. Would have liked to see more under the hood. Love the aggressive kit.

Article was great any car mag with an NSX on the cover is a must have. Would have liked to see more under the hood. Love the aggressive kit.

Ya the engine compartment didn't have too much to see and they literally said "NO" when we asked to shoot under the hood. lol.

Ya the engine compartment didn't have too much to see and they literally said "NO" when we asked to shoot under the hood. lol.

YES I want more info on how they did that too... sounds very interesting! What would be the benefit of turning the engine like that? :eek: I think it looks cleaner that way.... :biggrin:

YES I want more info on how they did that too... sounds very interesting! What would be the benefit of turning the engine like that? :eek: I think it looks cleaner that way.... :biggrin:

The article explains that turning the engine allowed better flow for the exhaust. Rather than twisting the exhaust around the engine out the back the turned engine allowed for exhaust to flow straight out the back. Not surprised they said no to the engine bay

The article explains that turning the engine allowed better flow for the exhaust. Rather than twisting the exhaust around the engine out the back the turned engine allowed for exhaust to flow straight out the back. Not surprised they said no to the engine bay

yea that makes sense - im curious how they have the transmission setup... seems like it would be tough to do.....

They didn't say no to the engine bay, they said no to the hood. All that you can see in the bay are the valve covers and the carbon intake, everything else is basically out of sight.

Did they push the car out?! or drive it out for the shoot?

All of the above.:biggrin:

Back