• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

The North Texas Sightings Thread

I figure this would be a good thread to have. Cuts down on sighting threads and promotes more conversation. :)

Today, northbound 75 and Royal a Berlina Black with popups, wheels, and a spare tire on the rear.

A few weeks ago, I saw Payam I think in Plano. Red, 02+ wheels with big ol brakes.

I figure this would be a good thread to have. Cuts down on sighting threads and promotes more conversation. :)

Today, northbound 75 and Royal a Berlina Black with popups, wheels, and a spare tire on the rear.

A few weeks ago, I saw Payam I think in Plano. Red, 02+ wheels with big ol brakes.

yes yes das me...is yours the red 95 or 96 with loud exhaust? loved the sound of it.

yes yes das me...is yours the red 95 or 96 with loud exhaust? loved the sound of it.

Yep. It's actually too quiet for me. Test pipe is on the way. :)

Saw a black NSX at the post office in Allen.

02+ blue nsx with aftermarket wheels in the Methodist Hospital Employee Parking lot....anyone on here?

Man! I've only seen 2 NSX's on the road in all of 2012 (02+ Imola & 91 Red)
aside from our meetups. Wish there were more sightings, I must be in the
low rent district:frown:

Man! I've only seen 2 NSX's on the road in all of 2012 (02+ Imola & 91 Red)
aside from our meetups. Wish there were more sightings, I must be in the
low rent district:frown:

LOL. how come you haven't spotted me. i've been driving my car as a daily for 2 weeks now. :(

also...i've spotted only 1 nsx. It was a red nsx in Irving off 183/beltline.

Spotted a yellow 02+ at North Park mall yesterday in the garage.

I always love spotting NSXs, because you never expect it. "Oh dang, that car is hot. What is it? OH It's an NSX!"

Saw someone in what looked to be a super clean red 95-01 on Liberty Grove just outside of waterview in Rowlett - I was in my boring Outlander on the way to Target.

- Chris

hey guys, just joined. its a bit late, but during the summer i used to attend the cowtown car meet at fuddruckers in ftw off i-20 & 820 near the hulen mall. i spotted a yellow nsx parked next to a silver r34 there one night.

i went to look the car over and the skyline guy asked me about my supra. when i told him it was rhd he wanted to check it out. by the time i got back over to find the nsx owner, he had already left. is that anyone here?

hey guys, just joined. its a bit late, but during the summer i used to attend the cowtown car meet at fuddruckers in ftw off i-20 & 820 near the hulen mall. i spotted a yellow nsx parked next to a silver r34 there one night.

i went to look the car over and the skyline guy asked me about my supra. when i told him it was rhd he wanted to check it out. by the time i got back over to find the nsx owner, he had already left. is that anyone here?

That would be me.... I was there with another Prime Member / Red SC NSX...

Davidf, I saw you a few months ago on I-10 while I was coming back from Louisiana. I knew it was you because of your big head! :biggrin:

Saw a Black with tan Targa at Nick and Sam's last night in Dallas. Had some sort of aftermarket multi spoked wheel....

Anyone on Prime own this black beauty? I saw it in Richardson last Friday, parked in the lot between the Remington Medical Rehab facility and CommScope (where I work).

2mzfm06.jpg

Spotted a yellow 02+ with LED DRLs on Legacy a couple weeks back.

Sweet Looking Black NSX This morning / Flowermound - Grapevine!

Was coming down 2499 this morning on the way to work and saw a Great
Looking Black NSX turn left off of Flowermound Rd on to 2499 about 10
cars infront of me .... never caught him then I turned Right on Lakeside,
went over the Dam at Lake Grapevine and what do you know? He went
that way too .... He was waiting to turn Left on NW Hwy and I was turning
Right. Got up next to him, Gave him a Smile and a Thumbs up and took
this Pic.

Looking at the DFW Roster list, It might be EdResh....
Sweet looking ride, only my 3rd NSX to see in N.Texas on the road without
a get together / show. Nice to see!:biggrin:

[URL=http://s1251.photobucket.com/user/t-bodz/media/2013-09-18SpottedNWHWY-FairwayDr-Grapevine_zps69d0c51f.jpg.html][/URL]

I waved at clean_green last weekend on Custer near 121. I was the guy in the blue RSX.

Back