• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

The NSX and dating

Stick-e-rice said:
You might own a nice car, you might own a nice house, you might have expensive accessories. The question is does that really make you truly happy?

Hugh - I know you'll agree with this:

The most MISERABLE, UNHAPPY people I've met in my entire life worked on Wall Street. 100 hour weeks. $1MM+ (for junior guys) in good years. Doesn't matter. My elevator bank might as well have been a morgue. Precisely why I do a similar type of finance, but in S. FL where it is sunny and the girls don't wear much. :biggrin:

Ski_Banker said:
Hugh - I know you'll agree with this:

The most MISERABLE, UNHAPPY people I've met in my entire life worked on Wall Street.

Depends where on The Street they worked. The Muni Bond community was actually a pretty outgoing, close knit and happy group. I never worked the retail side which I know can really suck. I was fortunate to have only dealt with institutional clients during my career.

Hugh said:
Depends where on The Street they worked. The Muni Bond community was actually a pretty outgoing, close knit and happy group. I never worked the retail side which I know can really suck. I was fortunate to have only dealt with institutional clients during my career.

You traders...don't know jack about corp fin. :biggrin:
You might have worked with some cool cats between 8:30 and 4:00 (what are Muni hours? 10am to 3pm? :tongue: ).

WTF ?????????:eek: I thought this thread was long gone. Stop posting. It's a skeleton in my closet.

Come on Mike, I need more jokes... "did I tell you I drive an NSX?" after getting bashed was just classic. :biggrin: CLASSIC!

Back