• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

The NSX Diet : Build Some Quads !

Hello Everybody!`
I was finally able to get a "loaner" camera to capture some pics of my baby's transformation after completion of the 'Tubi-Comptech' Fitness Diet.

Armored with persistance, faith, and determination, she has accomplished a dramatic weight loss and an extreme increase in muscle power. ;)

*Lemme tell you, the Tubi with the Comptech Headers is amazing in my book. The sound is a harmonious blend of just the right notes. I wake up every morning with an instant SMILE :biggrin: on my face, as I think about hearing her 'roar.'

........ AND, I am now officially a total dork! :tongue: ...... we don't have any tunnels here in Miami (none that I know of anyhow), so as I was driving today through the underpass of the highway, I caught a quick 'sound' of the symphony that was emitting from my car. The music echoed off the surrounding structures, and boomeranged double-time, expending itself into the air, spreading its hypnotic message for everyone to hear ....... ;) Needless to say, I ended up passing through that underpass at least 6 times today and do believe I have found a new driving route !!

Words can't express how much I love it! Here are some pics I took (they're not that great, as the camera I'm using is new to me) -- I also took some Video/Audio Clips but I'm gonna have to figure out how to post that.

Hope you enjoy!!
Oh, p.s. I am realllly wanting to have the back painted (kind of like the 2002, I think Redshift had made a thread about it too.) What do you guys think?

*On a final *note~*- I just wanted to thank whoever it was regarding the Gift Certificate. I ended up not using it, as I got a pretty nice bonus this Christmas and was able to cover the expenses. But would like to extend my thanks to you for the thoughtfulness :biggrin: :tongue:

*~* Have A Great! Week *~*​

nsxlove0pg.jpg

purelove21gt.jpg

purelove8gh.jpg

avilovesit25jr.jpg
My Cat Loves it Too!
trythetubidiet4zz.jpg

Congrats Mermi,

There is nothing quite like the song that the Tubi sings. It makes taking the top off much more enjoyable...even in January:D

wow, is that your house? Beautiful! Since you were complaining the lack of tunnels in Miami, what about reving under the roof (Where you parked your SUV). You could also go to some underground parking to enjoy your new exhaust!!

I used to have the rear valance painted before I got the 02 valance. Go to my gallery and see if you'll like it.

NSXDreamer2 said:
what about reving under the roof (Where you parked your SUV).

Neighbors man, neighbors!?! :eek: (glad NSXDreamer2 doesn't live next to me... :biggrin: )

NSXDreamer2 said:
You could also go to some underground parking to enjoy your new exhaust!!

Let's see... going by her nic' & what's under her user name, one can conclude she resides in Florida, which happens to be only a few feet above sea-level. I reckon the only underground-anything in SoFL' is in the Everglades... :tongue: j/k I guess a few of the high-rise condo's & downtown skyscrapers may possibly have underground parking.

Mermie, what made you decide to go w/ the Comptech_USA headers/manifolds?

MiamiMermaid said:
... I am realllly wanting to have the back painted (kind of like the 2002, I think Redshift had made a thread about it too.) What do you guys think?...

I have a lower rear bumper painted all red with WW rear spats attached or seperate. I will gladly give it away for free if you want to pick it up.

nsxlr8.jpg

DocL said:
I have a lower rear bumper painted all red with WW rear spats attached or seperate. I will gladly give it away for free if you want to pick it up.
Oooooo, you better not pass up that deal! Mermi, if you want to do the '02 style painting I have a suggestion. If it is cool with DocL, you can grab up his valence and take the spats off. Put the spats on your already black valence and then just have the strip painted red. It will be less expensive that way and you'll have a nice looking "all red" for backup. :biggrin:

Looking at the first pictures, I got this weird felling because your cat looks just like ours !!! Completely white. and so does your car (except the exhaust)...

really a bizarro world thing going on... :rolleyes:

MiamiMermaid said:

Needless to say, I ended up passing through that underpass at least 6 times today and do believe I have found a new driving route !!

You could always try revving up in parking garages, just dont set off too many alarms. :biggrin:

Hey, I wanted to see what my ARK sounds like in a tunnel-like environment, so I am in my garage now revving it up and smiling as I type this on my laptop. It sounds really great if you close the deoor so the sound boucews ofddd it an e am soooooo haPOY A..........................SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Hey y'all! I just got a chance to sign onto Prime, think I was starting to experience 'withdrawal' :tongue:

ThaNSX* for all the great comments *~ I'm greatly enjoying the new *physique*
DocL said:
Wow, that looks Awesome! ThaNSX !! Doc L !!! I sent you a pm!! :biggrin:

yourock8iv.jpg

Shumdit said:
Hey, I wanted to see what my ARK sounds like in a tunnel-like environment, so I am in my garage now revving it up and smiling as I type this on my laptop. It sounds really great if you close the deoor so the sound boucews ofddd it an e am soooooo haPOY A..........................SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

:eek: eeks, someone send out 911 to Schumdit .. quick quick!

LOL, you so-- silly :tongue:

Back