• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

The spring pot luck BBQ is back!

Mario... please change to confirmed: Chase + Dawn (bringing something tasty... )

Thank you :smile:

OK, I'' put you down as a maybe. It would be great have you join us.

Mario

- - - Updated - - -

Does anyone have a good play list on an I-Pod to play at the BBQ? I have a really good classic rock playlist, but I'm an old guy. Perhaps someone has a more up-to-date playlist for the BBQ?

Last minute change of plans...... GF was asked to go to vegas Friday sat and sunday and has a room as ceasars so looks like im flying out there Friday night :p Sorry guys, looks like im pulling a Jonathan...... We shall all meet soon.

Last minute change of plans...... GF was asked to go to vegas Friday sat and sunday and has a room as ceasars so looks like im flying out there Friday night :p Sorry guys, looks like im pulling a Jonathan...... We shall all meet soon.

No problem Jason, win some money!!

Seriously Jason.... you are not much better than Johnathan (trakaddict).

Hey hugo, at least I posted well in advance. Give me some credit lol.

Hi Mario, put me down as a maybe for the bbq... maybe +1. Was supposed to drive my NSX this weekend but rain is getting in the way... probably will drive next weekend.

Let me know what I should bring... I'm thinking a sushi platter from CostCo?

PS how tight will parking be at your place, with so many NSXs?

It will be great to have you join us. A sushi platter will be perfect. All I have is street parking, but since people in neighborhood don't park on the street, there will be plenty of room.

Some have asked about parking. Sierra Madre dos not allow parking overnight. Therefore, residents of Sierra Madre keep their cars off the street. So, there is plenty of parking on the street. There is not very much traffic on my street either.

We are at 19 cars. Who is going to round out that number to 20?

See you at the BBQ.

Thanks for invite, but my work schedule doesn't work for this date...

Hoping to see someone of you all on a drive soon!!!

Thanks again.

LEMON BARS PLEASE!

I will bring meet for BBQ!!!!! Maybe carne? If others can be varieties that would be great!!!

Meat, silly Mr. Hugo. Yes, lemon bars are coming. I have plenty of lemons to be sure.

Okay, I talked to Ramon yesterday so he has an excuse why he isn't signed up.

Dudes!

Tom F? You can make it without your sidekick, Ramon!

Tino and Cheryl? WTH? Where are you guys?

Steve?

According to the weather websites, Saturday will be partly cloudy with a high of 70 degrees. No rain, so, lets see those beautiful NSX's!!!!!!

Looking forward to seeing all of you!

Mario

Doing my brakes right now and finals are around the corner my time has been nuts. I will finish my brakes today and hopefully have enough time/energy to make hot sauce!

My 17 year old cat is having a medical emergency...my wife is with him at the vet right now. I'll need to stay home tomorrow to observe him, so I won't be able to come to the BBQ after all.

Wish me luck.

My 17 year old cat is having a medical emergency...my wife is with him at the vet right now. I'll need to stay home tomorrow to observe him, so I won't be able to come to the BBQ after all.

Wish me luck.

Sorry to hear about your cat. Pets, in my opinion, are family to a certain extent. I hope your cat get gets well soon. We will miss you Erick!

- - - Updated - - -

Reminder,

I will be providing soft drinks (Coke, Diet Coke, &-Up and Diet 7-Up) and water. For the non-drivers there will be Chardonnay and Pinot Noir. And, I will have ice chest with ice. I will also be proving paper plates and utensils. So all you need to bring is food and yourselves.

See you tomorrow!

Mario

Back