• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

The Toy Barn

Just wanted to post a short note in addition to my thread in the off topic section regarding my new ride. I picked it up from 'The Toy Barn' in Dublin, Ohio. I've dealt with dealer after dealer, and these guys were 100% top notch. He took a lot of time to make me feel comfortable in the buying experience, seeing that I bought it sight unseen. I've done this once before with Fox Valley Motorcars up in Chicago and got burned, so I was a bit jaded on the process. The owner understood, and took his time to answer any and all questions over the 10-day courting process. I rate them an A+, and will be back to do business with them long into the future. He even shipped it to my doorstep for no charge. Great price, great car, great execution of the sale.

Joe

Congrats, I was looking at that one too. I never got to see it in person, but had a Prime member check it out for me. Customer service there was excellent. Justin answered all my questions and if he didn't know it he researched it and found it.

Still loving it. It's an absolute blast to drive. I have to say I am very surprised at the level of control. Unlike what everyone warned of, it is very predictable and smooth. Quiet when you want, ridiculously loud and fast when you want. If you're still in the market, I'll be selling it in February or March. Just had to have one more toy. In fact, I may just trade it and the LS430 back to Justin and have him find an E55 for me to drive every day. After this I've got to find something that serves both purposes.

Selling it!? Why so soon?

Planning on starting a family soon, and have quite a bit more renovations to complete on the house. Over the last year since buying the house, we've done a huge amount of work. Just taking a small break and building up cash flow again. Wanted one more toy to round out the line up of a great 5 years.

1. NSX
2. S2000
3. Elise
4. 996 Targa
5. Viper

Four door rides and year-round driven from here on out.

Joe

The Toy Barn played a part in helping my acquire my NSX as well. Great people, would love to buy from them again.

Back