• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

The Unofficial Vega$ NSX is Moving to SoCal Thread!!

Good.. One more nsx for the meets.
What part of SoCal you moving too?
I just moved here in December myself

Zaid

We worked hard to get rid of SFD. Now you too? Christ....

HAHAHAHA I was just gonna say, I finally left, so I SUPPOSE there is now finally room for him. I am glad he waited his turn though. He knew SoCal couldn't handle both of us at the same time!:cool:

Yep, you heard it right. I'm moving to SoCal. There goes the neighborhood. :smile:

I guess you have to change your username to $oCal N$X now. :biggrin:

That's 2 $ signs for a double dose of ballin'! And possible candidates for your new Avatar pic.

rich-chinese-kid-dubai-life-08-lamborghini-gallardo-400x283.jpg

rich-chinese-kid-dubai-life.jpg

Last edited:
HAHAHAHA I was just gonna say, I finally left, so I SUPPOSE there is now finally room for him. I am glad he waited his turn though. He knew SoCal couldn't handle both of us at the same time!:cool:

There is a HP limit, much like a salary cap, in effect in So Cal. I had to wait until you cleared out enough room to be able to bring my NSX in. :smile:

I guess you have to change your username to $oCal N$X now. :biggrin:
[/IMG]

Actually, this move is costing me a fortune. I probably need to change it to: So¢al NSX. And I'm not sure if I can actually bring my NSX to Cali so I might have to just change my name to: So¢al. :smile:

Which actually brings up a good question. Are there any high HP cars in SoCal that can give me good advice as to what I can do with my car. Let's just say, I have no idea how I would even pass registration requirements.

Last edited:
LOL You will love SoCal. I am sure we all will welcome you.

Oh your car is Turbo? Maybe you can stop all the debate on Les or Jason's car is faster.

Which actually brings up a good question. Are there any high HP cars in SoCal that can give me good advice as to what I can do with my car. Let's just say, I have no idea how I would even pass registration requirements.

You got some readin' to do! http://ls1tech.com/forums/western-members/681018-ca-laws-modified-vehicle-sticky.html

Looks like you might be screwed.

Or not: http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?p=37105754

Maybe you should just keep it registered in Vega$. :biggrin:

Actually, this move is costing me a fortune. I probably need to change it to: So¢al NSX. And I'm not sure if I can actually bring my NSX to Cali so I might have to just change my name to: So¢al. :smile:

Hit me up with where you're going to be moving to and I can help ya out.

LOL You will love SoCal. I am sure we all will welcome you.

Oh your car is Turbo? Maybe you can stop all the debate on Les or Jason's car is faster.

***The Hugo comment is an inside joke***

You guys are allowed to welcome him...but you can't take him to froyo meets or share hugo waters with him!!! That is still reserved for me haha.

Keeping out the riff raff is a full time job. I'll need to bring in recruits.

Les, need some help here.

Hehe, well now I am only a part-time SoCal'er...THOUGH, I am tired of having to get a hotel every time I come down for race weekends...so I might just rent a house out by the race track...then will I be considered full time again? Party in the desert?!

Last edited:
You guys are allowed to welcome him...but you can't take him to froyo meets or share hugo waters with him!!! That is still reserved for me haha.

Ok guys, I just want to make something clear on what Steven have posted:

When Steven says "Hugo Waters", it is not what you think it is. It came out kind of weird and I don't want you guys to have ideas and thoughts.

Ok, back on topic.

Hehe, well now I am only a part-time SoCal'er...THOUGH, I am tired of having to get a hotel every time I come down for race weekends...so I might just rent a house out by the race track...then will I be considered full time again? Party in the desert?!
Well, i'll be moving to a 4bdrm house solo, albeit a bit old, so unless the next flood of family members make a visit you're welcome in my dump :)

Smog is only 1 of concerns I have. My car has so many .... uh... "non-comformities" I don't know where to begin. Plan B is to just keep it registered in Vegas. I will still have properties here so I plan on spending a lot of time here; so no screen name change likely. Plan C is to sell the car. Anybody interested? :smile:

I'm interested but I'm a poor mofo. :cry:

To make room you can ship that Monte Carlo Blue to my house. I'll make sure it gets plenty of Hawaiian Sun. It will look good cruising the streets of Hawaii, I meant it will look good parked next to my NSX all the time in my garage. :biggrin:

To make room you can ship that Monte Carlo Blue to my house. I'll make sure it gets plenty of Hawaiian Sun. It will look good cruising the streets of Hawaii, I meant it will look good parked next to my NSX all the time in my garage. :biggrin:

You are too generous my friend, but I must decline as I know how expensive Hawaii real estate is, and it is I who should be offering to store your NSX! :biggrin:

Man, I take a day off to hang out with Ramon and Tom to get a few things done on the NSX and look what I missed.:eek:

Glad to see it's final Bryan.:smile: See you soon.

And Hugo, his turbo would make my SC, Jason's turbo and any other's here seem slow. Trust me.:wink:

Man, I take a day off to hang out with Ramon and Tom to get a few things done on the NSX and look what I missed.:eek:

Glad to see it's final Bryan.:smile: See you soon.

And Hugo, his turbo would make my SC, Jason's turbo and any other's here seem slow. Trust me.:wink:

It will never stop les. Never. Plus he said he might not take it haha, Im still winning.

On a side note, why is everything always the "unofficial" thread. Its official, Brian is moving here lol. Where you moving Brian? I know Les was saying you were. You have no idea how relieved he was, to say I wasn't the fastest any more.

And STEVE
"Hit me up with where you're going to be moving to and I can help ya out"
There are some of us, hint hint me, cough cough, that could use that help every other year. Always leaving me hanging :frown:

So, Bryan, where in SoCal are you headed? LA? OC? SD?

Back