• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

The World's Longest Thread

and NO I am not kidding. This is the the world longest thread:D....This is history in the making and you are apart of it. now start thinking and start typing................... :D

Lets make history:cool:

As far as I can tell, for a thread to grow long, you need:

1) Sexy NSX pics. Lots of them.
2) T&A pics. Goes without saying.
3) Topic that everyone can relate to.
4) :confused:

On most car forums, personal attacks and juvenile insults will do it. But this is NSXPrime so it's a bit more challenging. Good luck, PoohBEAR.:cool:

Okay, let's do it!

I suggest that each post should be a small story beginning with something related to to the end of the previous post...

BEGINNING:

I will always remember the day I bought my NSX and drove it home, it was fantastic even if I had to drive it for a short while in traffic and if I parked it in my driveway while rain begun.

The car was awesome with water beads accumulating on the nicely waxed red paint.

I know we've got some post whores in the house. Let's do this LOL

:D

my contribution...

hmmm, perhaps the best RSX pics I have yet to see...(while still lookin' classy).

It recalls memories of a few NSX publication pics that made it a fascination (READ: Obsession) to me. Those pics included the red NSX outside a palatial estate's fountain; the silver NSX in a downtown street (a European color motif of grey/silver); the red NSX-t on a spanish-tile type driveway at dusk (not daytime).

Also, a more apt title for this thread could've been...

"The Mother Of All Threads" :D

Attachments

• rsx.jpg
    rsx.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 1,960
I think this thread is doomed from the beginning for the following reasons:

1) No Samuari babe pix in the first post.
2) No endorsement from Ms.Christine. :D
3) You don't have Blue Knight, FuryNSX and myself going on and on with silly jokes and postings. (though maybe that's to your advantage?)
4) Rename the thread to "Do no read" will instantly get hits

Of course... you could just keep posting and posting yourself until Lud suspends your account. :D

Just out of curiosity, do you even know what the longest thread is? I'm guessing based on shear numbers of users, we won't match a corvette, mustang, camaro or trans am board length with out every posting MANY times.

Sorry, it will fail...

because there is no motivating topic behind it. Anyone remember the VW forum thread from a year or so ago where an owner had a law suit filed against him by a dealer? That was a hell of a long thread, and interesting as well.

And even if it suceeded it would be pointless. :rolleyes:

Edit: Here's the VW thread - http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=52126&page=1

Last edited:
You guys are right.....It was NEVER meant to compete with other thread here. But if it seems that way............MODERATOR, please delete this worthless piece of crap thread as it will be a waste of time and space.

92NSX said:
That is exactly what I was thinking.

594 more posts until this catches up to the Samuari thread. :D

The problem with attempting to create the longest thread is that most topics that generate long threads typically get closed: some examples:

1) best wax
2) timing belt replacement
3) kill stories
4) dodgy sales in the marketplace forum
5) nude pix postings

<B>poohbear</B> : LOL, you're giving up after 18 posts? :D

Egoism would be the winner here. Majority of the people on this planet would be in favor of this regardless of the intention.

Jason W said:
Should we open the philosophical debate now or later?

DCT vs. Egoism. Discuss. :eek:

I feel like a muse!

Would this have anything to do with being stuck at work at:
Ohhhh...
I dont know...
Lets say 10:37 PM on a sunday night....
Working on inventory again, well being held hostage while SOMEONE works on inventory again! :D

Anyhow...
What ever you do
DONT Mention the G*D word!
*See LeftLane for details*

And JaytipNSX if your reading:
It was Monkeys & Aliens !!!:eek:

Back