• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

theNSXshop Sale

Can you source the OEM valve adjustment tool?

07MAA-PR70100
I'll try and see

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Sorry I meant like Valve cover gaskets, oil pan gaskets, hoses, boots, etc.

Thanks Marc
Hi!

If you have the part numbers then I can definitely look it up for you :)

Tokyo(JST) is 13hrs ahead of New York and 16hrs ahead Los Angeles. Depending on what his website is using which I'm assuming is (JST) the deadline could have past. Even though I would think there should be an acceptation.

Last edited:
Did you know that there are currently 38 time zones in use? And yes, I suspect Speedy is running on JST.

I believe james0933 is from the US. I was just giving info on the reason why the discount might not have worked due to the large time difference. We don't need your .02 cents here.

Last edited:
Yea, he is working on JST.

I messaged him even that day April 30th, trying to get him to add small things to site for me to purchase....which had been ongoing for weeks.

Later on, the discount wouldnt work and I sent him a screenshot. He stated even though it was April 30th where i was, it was May 1st where he was and I missed the deadline.

It was quite frustrating considering I only held off placing the order to request a bunch of misc small dollar parts.

This was weeks in the making and I could have easily placed the several thousand dollar order for what I had initially well within the month.

He wouldn't budge on his stance, which makes me question how he'll handle other customer issues.

Hi Jason,
I would like to address this issue and please do understand that as time progressed, you told me that you would be placing the order evening after evening. I added and confirmed the parts for you by April 22nd and you said that you would be placing the order that evening. It was not until the very last minute that you asked me to add more parts (which was already April 30th at 8pm). Unfortunately I cannot check on availability at the time and Honda was closed already for the day.

The sale was between March 31st - April 30th. I'm sorry that you missed the deadline but I don't see how this results in poor customer service on my end, but please do tell me as I would like to provide better service for everyone. Unfortunately I cannot do a 10% off to you. If I did, then others would also ask for it and it just wouldn't be fair for those who are ordering after the sale finished.

So I would like your understanding that the sale has finished and that the other small parts added was extremely last minute. And I believe your final total was not several thousands, but just a thousand at most since you were only ordering the center console and the items according to it.

Thank you and again, truly sorry about this.
Marc

Marc, I never mentioned anything about your customer service. Everything up until this point has been great. I appreciate you looking into parts for me and your willingness is what encouraged me to ask for more.

The bottom line is, the discount was precisely listed as lasting through April 30th. I tried placing the order at 6:55 PM on April 30th.

Don't you want to keep your customers happy and maintain public trust?

Screenshot_2017-04-30-18-52-09.png
[/URL]

Back