• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

This is why you don't give a teenager a BMW and a GO PRO

Crazy blind crest. Wonder howw that airbag felt upside the face?

luckily he had the window open. His head bounces out the window pretty violently. He surely would have had (at best) a concussion from hitting the window if it were closed.

Yeah he was going way too fast for that type of terrarin. Alot of quick elevation changes with quick consecutive turns is not a good type of road to be drivign without caution. I can understand pushing it "IF" he knew the road very well but as we can all see he didn't. Luckily he didn't get hurt badily so he could learn from his mistake.

I don't think anyone has to worry. Pretty sure Daddy bought his moron son another M3 right after this incident.

I used to see kids with brand new EVOs do the same sort of stuff. Buy it, mod it, stack it and repeat.

I noticed his reaction (NONE) at that final turn. Watched his steering wheel, head motion etc. His seating position seemed odd also.

ZERO reaction. Great video

It looks like he has a phone book behind his back. Maybe the pedals are too far away.:smile:

pretty cool the go pro stayed on the entire time :)

yes you can pull dents out of your car with that suction cup mount that you can get with the gopro..... its written on their site! lol

And yea it looks like the car was airborne for a second or two ....bouncing on the corners. Ouch... hopefully the insurance co wont see the vid and will cover the accident....... for his own sake! :rolleyes: What if there was another car coming when he did that? He didn't even brake when he was approaching that corner...... friggen moron.

Lucky he's not dead....

Would love to see what the front of the car looks like... kinda curious what sort of damage a rock like that does. :smile:

The kid is just a young, inexperienced, and foolish driver. We've all made dumb mistakes in our lives, it's part of being human. I hope he learned his lesson and is a better driver now.

Would love to see what the front of the car looks like... kinda curious what sort of damage a rock like that does. :smile:

and the underside... he seems to hit the first rock headon, but then the cars seems to get airborn over other rocks...i think that car got severe damage!!

The kid is just a young, inexperienced, and foolish driver. We've all made dumb mistakes in our lives, it's part of being human. I hope he learned his lesson and is a better driver now.

Agreed!

When I was his age, if I had access to an M3, I'm certain I would have done something very similar, ended-up in jail or the morgue.

IMHO - the responsibility should really fall on his parents.

I don't think anyone has to worry. Pretty sure Daddy bought his moron son another M3 right after this incident.

Some people who know him on bimmerforums said his parents replaced it with a Cobra.

Par for the course.

Back