• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Time for an upgrade

IsR

Experienced Member
Couple of weeks ago my nephew took the Nissan GTR out... story cut short, the car overheated - waterpump was the main suspect. Had it checked out - the gaskets needs replacing, one of the pistons was suspect. Well, decided good excuse to get some internal job done

Before pics

Attachments

• t.jpg
    t.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 292
  • r.jpg
    r.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 289
Last edited:
Future....
Set of forged pistons, have to rebore the block with this new sets
GTR N1 waterpump (no excuse this time :biggrin: )
Nismo's bearings and then some etc.....

Attachments

• w.jpg
    w.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 287
Last edited:
Are you sure that is not his kitchen floor? :biggrin:
Life must be hard drivin an R33 and all. Cool pics.

Last edited:
I know that shop. Sometimes a mechanic from Jun would come and tune cars there. Very good shop and only sell top quality performance product. Good luck on the rebuild.
IsR said:
Its the workshop were I sent the car... personally I don't think its a good idea

Jin1976 - Well... thats another story- presently north of 5k, I think my nephew's getting the bill :rolleyes:

Wow.....sorry to hear of your misfortune. Good luck getting the car fixed and back on the road soon.

Well, here's an update. A man offered to buy the car 'as it is' condition, he's been call/messaging me for the last 3days!! :confused: And in a way I somehow agreed.Eventhough we were planning to sell the car evetually, felt a bit sad :frown:

Last edited:
Back