• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Time for some new cats.

So passing smog isn’t good enough, It’s got to pass government bureaucracy first. So glad I don’t have to deal with that stuff as a car enthusiast.

So passing smog isn’t good enough, It’s got to pass government bureaucracy first. So glad I don’t have to deal with that stuff as a car enthusiast.
not to get too political here but I remember clearly the days of Smog alerts and shitty brown skies having lived in LA for so long. It's pretty damn nice right now and I enjoy a lot of outdoor sports w/o thinking twice about air quality. Net net, I'm thankful of strict air quality laws. I'd hate to go back to the old days. You may have never experienced shitty air where you live and should count yourself lucky!

not many places in the world one can go out for a hike or a bike ride 365 days of the year.

Last edited:
Yeah those parking lots LA calls highways can get pretty bad. I was out that way 5 years ago you could see it hanging in the air.

Back