• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Time to Get Back Into NSX Ownership

As some of you may know, sold my '96 bone stock NSX in Dec 2013. So if you know of anyone who would be willing to sell there car, please ping me. My plan is to replace the Buick Grand National (currently up for sale) with the NSX. I have added a thread in the want to buy section of Prime, but thought I'd still ask you local guys. Regards.....siD

Your car was for sale while I was looking for my car. Beautiful car.

If you were to do it again, would you have sold your car? I think I remember reading that you would never part with the GNX...

I remember what a nice and prestine your 96 was, the new owner from Alaska is one lucky guy.
Good luck with your search Sid

I made a conscious decision at the time to sell the car. After the car was driven into the sunset, I had no regrets in the decision. In fact it took me a year before I got the bug again to buy a 2nd car. And then I'm thinking NSX NA2, prefer 2002-2005 but wouldn't pass on a 1997-2001. Then I could see myself in a 1993-1994 Coupe. So you guessed it I'm all over the place.

Trying to find another car like my '96 will be difficult or I'll have to pay a premium. But not likely to settle for much less. As for selling the GN, its time to move on. The GN cannot be replaced. So when I say bye to it, it's for good.

Will see what I end up with in 2015. Regards....siD

Last edited:
Back