• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Time to step down as Moderator of Prime

After many years of volunteering to help prevent scammers and spammers and generally keep the peace on Prime it’s time for me to step aside.

I am transitioning right now to start as a Justice of the New York State Supreme Court and need to divest myself of the responsibilities here. I know there are a few of you who would like to step up but unfortunately I have had no contact with Lud in many months.

If anyone has been in contact with him please ask him to make arrangements for someone to take my place.

As in all things you undertake....you do the best possible job......your moderation will be missed. I loved your potent potable quotes. Congratulations on your very important new role as an elected SC Judge!

Thanks for your many years of services to make prime a great place. I have seen what you have done in the classified area and gave me confidence to purchase my car and sell some parts.

Good luck with your new adventures. Be sure to come visit when you have spare time.

Cheers.

Bob thank you so much for all of the years of hard work you put in making this forum a great place. Moderating a forum is a thankless job and I for one appreciate all you've done for the community here. Good luck in your new adventure and hopefully we will still see you around Prime! :)
[MENTION=3736]NSX Prime[/MENTION] where are you???

Congratulations, Bob, and thank you for all the amazing work you have done over so many years. This will be a hard shoe to fill.

HaHa ...............................Mike drop....................

Thanks Bob for all your help over the years.
Your ability to recognize scam artists is right on, every time.
We are now all at risk.

But will we still see dancing Spider-Man?

And maybe a “get out of jail” judgement if visiting?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The ultimate move-up...from saving NSX Prime from scammers, to saving New York...from scammers. Next step...taking over the world! LOL

We appreciate you. So will the State of New York. Good luck!

Watch for the reemergence of Tamosoke! Thank you Bob, looking forward to your decisions from the bench, here in NY

I wonder if The Supreme court will allow Bob to rule from the bench in his sweaty track suit.....

So there won't be a moderator to keep Primemates in line. This should be fun. I'm going to piss off a lot of NC1 owners. :D

Thanks for your hard work over the years, Bob. Definitely big shoes to fill on Prime. All the best for you as you take on the professional scammers that will be crossing your path.

Congratulations on the appointment Bob! You'll do great things there!

Thanks for all the service and contribution over the years. I would kinda love to do it, essentially don't have the time.

Congrats on the step up, although nothing beats being the Judge of Prime. Also, since you haven't heard from Lud, I would caution that the site owner should have other person(s) or perhaps the NSX committee to have keys to the site. On M3Forum, the site has been down for months and archives indefinitely lost as nobody has been able to contact site owner. Nobody seems to know what happened and nothing can be stored as there was only one owner and no backup plans in case something happened to that person. Years of info lost.

Congrats on the step up, although nothing beats being the Judge of Prime. Also, since you haven't heard from Lud, I would caution that the site owner should have other person(s) or perhaps the NSX committee to have keys to the site. On M3Forum, the site has been down for months and archives indefinitely lost as nobody has been able to contact site owner. Nobody seems to know what happened and nothing can be stored as there was only one owner and no backup plans in case something happened to that person. Years of info lost.

We're on it. Stay tuned.

Lud still has not replied to me on several different platforms since the summer. If anyone has a cell number for him can you please ask him to check in.

Thank you.

Back