• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Tired of all these perfect clean NSXs

championship white nsx

yes you couldn't get a nsx in championship white in the US. Only the integra R. I bought it with nose damaged and repaired it, so it was a perfect time to change the color..... I'm also partial to white cars....

Re: championship white nsx

Lance Keeley said:
yes you couldn't get a nsx in championship white in the US. Only the integra R. I bought it with nose damaged and repaired it, so it was a perfect time to change the color..... I'm also partial to white cars....

Well it looks great. How many miles are on it? You can PM me the info if you like so we can keep this thread on topic. :)

Re: Two-tone winter beater

Although I don't drive an NSX I can totally relate to this. most of the times I've had my car vandalized was right after a wash when it was nice'n'shiny. but yea, I have to commend those of you that take the NSX out all year round.. thats awesome :)

NSX2398 said:
3. I've also come to the conclusion that clean, shiny exotic cars probably attract more resentment and reaction from those who might damage it. Heck, who'd damage it .. it already looks like it's been vandalized! I take it everywhere .. Walmart, Home Depot, the malls, the grocery stores .. it's wonderful to not have to stress over it.

A few years back when I still have my 93 MR2 Mid engine rear wheel drive - I used to drive it all year round and driving thru the snow was really fun. (parking lot -drifting :D :D )..
Until one day on the way to work - the road looks clear - I was doing 45mph when I hit a icy spot (i think) - I was surprised that car just started to lose control - it started to do 360 degree spin towards the opposite direction:eek: - I almost got hit by another car head-on and I thought I was gone. I was just lucky the other car swerve to the opposite lane and almost hit an oncoming traffic-darn.
I was really shaken at that time. I'm just thankful to be still here. I told myself never again - You dont get second chances very often - right?
Bought myself a couple of SUVs and now I really enjoy winter driving - No need to drive those mid engine rear wheelers in the snow again.

;)

How many stinking cars do you have???

PHOEN$X said:
Yeah, 'fess up Mitch! Are you to cars what nsxtasy is to post count? :D

LOL!! It is possible...I have added more cars very recently, but I try and keep it low key. I guess I should change my sig. :)

(*The funny thing is that I usually hide my cars from my friends. I kind of feel bad when I get more cars and they are still driving their older ones. :( )

Can you give us a number at least, after all we are all family here...

I will have some pics soon from this weekends trip to Canada in the NSX....dirt, mud, snow, and rain. One dirty car. :D

Back